1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Consultant :)

Tags:
  1. Hi,

My name is Cami and I signed up online about an hour ago. I have been lurking here for about 6 weeks and it was just driving me crazy so I finally took the plunge.

I have never been to a Kitchen Show and don't know anyone so I signed up under someone from this Board. :)

Can anyone tell me if I will get my consultant number in my kit, or if I will get it sooner? And also, how soon might I get my kit?

Thanks!

Apr 24, 2005
  2. ladybug

ladybug Member

Welcome aboard!!!

Glad to hear you stopped lurking and took the plunge! You'll have fun~ I just started myself (about 6 weeks) and I do not know what else to do with my time :)

The consultant number should be sent to you first via email. Then it does come in your kit. PC sends you like a confirm email about joining, with a lot of "housekeeping" info, including that number.

Again, have fun. When I joined I had never been to a PC show before either. You'll do great. Try to arrange with your director to go to a show (I was not able to) or keep watching "Your First Kitchen Show" video (you'll get it in your kit~ mine took a while to come, about 2 wks, but I think it is dependent upon where you live and when your SS month1 is, I am not sure) I haven't had a show that looked that tame, but it is good a guide, like an outline.

Welcome again!!

Apr 24, 2005
  3. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

Cami....WELCOME! You signed up under my name, Ginger O'Meara! I'd love to chat with you and answer all your questions. You can email me or call me. I sent you a private message with my phone number and email.

I've attached some documents that you can look over. The first is your list of 100 people you know. This is a great way to see how many people you really know. The second is a list of things you can do while you wait for your kit. The next is an outline of a show. Thought you might like to look that over.

I'm VERY EXCITED for you! You are going to do GREAT!!! I can't wait to talk with you!

Attached Files:

Have something to add?