• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Use P3 as a New Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, to get started as a new consultant, you should define your niche and target market, create a business plan, establish a professional online presence, and set up your business structure. Successful consultants possess strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills, as well as adaptability, self-motivation, and a strong work ethic. To find clients, network through industry events, professional organizations, and referrals, and use social media and online platforms. When determining consulting rates, consider industry standards, your experience level, project complexity, and value offered. To stand out, differentiate yourself through a unique approach, specialized services, or a strong brand image, and focus on providing excellent customer service and high-quality work to build a good reputation.
missymssy
I'm not sure if this is the right place, but when to use what is really confusing me. I had talked to tech support about a week ago (had to straighten out website). Basically, I was doing things twice a lot, I had my website set up the old way, then I did it on beta. So once we straightened that out, I've been trying to ONLY use the beta, so I don't mess things up again. lol

My question is with P3. I haven't used that for the same reason. But am I missing out? Sounds like there's a lot of things that just can't be done yet on the beta site. Glad to know it isn't just me. So, think I should learn how to use P3? I did download/install it, just didn't use it:blushing:

TIA,
Melissa

If I were you, I'd stick with beta. From what I understand, we're all very close to the switchover.

Thanks, chefpeg. For now I'll just be jealous of things you all can do! (like consultant connection almost never works)

missymssy said:
Thanks, chefpeg. For now I'll just be jealous of things you all can do! (like consultant connection almost never works)
Consultant Connection has been down since June 1st because they are making the necessary changes due to the director requirements changing. It's not the beta site.

thanks pchockeymom!

1. How do I get started as a new consultant?

The first step to getting started as a new consultant is to define your niche and target market. This will help you determine the services you can offer and who would benefit from them. You should also create a business plan, set up your business structure, and establish a professional online presence.

2. What skills do I need to be a successful consultant?

In addition to having expertise in your chosen field, successful consultants also possess strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills. They are also adaptable, self-motivated, and have a strong work ethic.

3. How can I find clients as a new consultant?

Networking is a key aspect of finding clients as a new consultant. Attend industry events, join professional organizations, and reach out to your network for referrals. You can also use social media and online platforms to showcase your services and connect with potential clients.

4. What should I charge as a new consultant?

Determining your consulting rates can be challenging as a new consultant. Research industry standards and consider factors such as your level of experience, the complexity of the project, and the value you offer to clients. You can also offer discounts for first-time clients to attract business.

5. How can I stand out as a new consultant?

To stand out as a new consultant, you need to differentiate yourself from others in your field. This could be through your unique approach, specialized services, or a strong brand image. You should also focus on providing excellent customer service and consistently delivering high-quality work to build a good reputation in the industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Intrepid_Chef