• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Sales with a New Consultant Website | Tips from Kelly V.

Expert SummarizerIn summary, there was a discussion about a new consultant who had a successful first show with over $1300 in sales. However, she was having trouble setting up her website and was receiving an error message. It was suggested that she may have missed a step in the setup process and should reach out to the company's support team for assistance. It was also clarified that new consultants can start receiving online orders as soon as their website is set up and active.
KellyRedHead
Good Morning everyone!

I have a new consultant under me, and she qualified with one show!! Over $1300 in sales.

She is trying to set up her website and it is telling her it's not completed (or something like that) I asked her if she clicked apply when she was done and she said yes?? She is getting this when she goes to her site like a customer.

Also, how soon can they get online orders when they are new.

Thanks!
Kelly V.

KellyRedHead said:
Good Morning everyone!

I have a new consultant under me, and she qualified with one show!! Over $1300 in sales.

She is trying to set up her website and it is telling her it's not completed (or something like that) I asked her if she clicked apply when she was done and she said yes?? She is getting this when she goes to her site like a customer.

Also, how soon can they get online orders when they are new.

Thanks!
Kelly V.

Not sure about the first question - might have to call Tech Support on that one.

But for the 2nd question - she can start receiving online orders now! The only stipulation is that you have to qualify, which she has done! Great Job on her first show!:thumbup:

Hi Kelly V.,Congratulations on your new consultant and her successful first show! That's amazing that she was able to achieve over $1300 in sales. As for her website, it's possible that she may have missed a step in the setup process. I would suggest double-checking with her to make sure she completed all the necessary steps and clicked "apply" at the end. If she is still having trouble, she can reach out to the company's support team for assistance.As for online orders, new consultants should be able to start receiving them as soon as their website is set up and active. However, it's always a good idea to clarify with your company's policies and procedures to be sure. Best of luck to your new consultant and happy selling! Best,

What is a consultant website and how can it help me maximize sales?

A consultant website is a personalized online platform for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase their products and services. It can help you maximize sales by providing a convenient way for customers to browse and purchase your products, as well as offering tools and resources to help you market and promote your business.

How can I set up a consultant website?

Setting up a consultant website is easy and can be done through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and follow the prompts to customize your website with your own branding and information. You can also choose from pre-designed templates or create your own unique layout.

What are some tips for customizing my consultant website to attract more customers?

First, make sure your website is visually appealing and easy to navigate. Use high-quality images of your products and include detailed descriptions and pricing information. You can also add customer testimonials, host specials and promotions, and create blog posts to engage and attract potential customers.

How can I use my consultant website to increase my sales?

Your consultant website can be a powerful tool for increasing sales. In addition to promoting your products, you can also offer exclusive deals and discounts to customers who make purchases through your website. You can also use your website to collect customer information and follow up with personalized offers and recommendations.

Are there any resources or support available to help me maximize my consultant website's potential?

Yes, there are plenty of resources and support available to help you make the most out of your consultant website. Pampered Chef offers training and webinars on how to effectively use your website to increase sales. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for tips and advice on how to optimize your website for success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AJPratt