• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I focus on for my first vendor event as a new consultant?

In summary, the best advice is to go to the Booths Forum and look for the first two threads. The first thread is about things I've learned from doing a booth, and it gives you great advice on what to do. The second thread is called "Booth Photos..feel free to post yours." This is where you can find pictures of different vendor booths consultants have done. However, I would keep it simple and attractive. You will see photos of fancy displays, but don't get hung up on that yet. Since you are just starting, use your kit! People will come up and ask "so what's new with Pampered Chef" and look for the new items to be on your table. You won't have most of
Nay0403
Hi! I'm a very new consultant. I just signed up on Friday! I'm very excited about getting my business started off right so I have lined up two vendor events for this month to help get leads. What should I be concentrating on? Should I bring my whole kit? What should I give away a a drawing prize? Please help.

First...congratulations and welcome!To answer your questions about booths and what to do, etc....I would go to the Booths Forum (where you started this thread), and look for the very first two threads - one is "Things I've Learned From doing a booth", and it is where a bunch of us shared the things we did that worked and what didn't...I think that will give you some great info to answer your questions. The second thread is called "Booth Photos..feel free to post yours". This is what it sounds like- PICTURES of different vendor booths consultants have done.But I would keep it SIMPLE and attractive. You'll see photos of fancy displays, etc....don't get hung up on that yet. Since you are just starting- yes- use your kit! People will come up and ask "so what's new with Pampered Chef" and look for the new items to be on your table. You won't have most of those items yet, so you can simply state that you are "a new consultant and haven't earned it yet to add to my kit, but here are a few of the new hot items" (and then show them a catalog spread, or have a few of them pictured somewhere easily accessible to you.)Keep your door prize SUPER simple. Big prizes don't generate good leads...they just draw people wanting something for free. Give away a simple "Season's Best" cookbook...even if it's the one that came in your kit (assuming it looks good and you haven't loved it to death already). You want GOOD leads, not just names....trust me. Having names who just want something for free is just a waste of your time. But the "Things I've Learned" gives tons of tips....happy hunting! :)Good luck!

Thank you so much! I will definitely go look at those. I am very nervous.

The nice thing is, you get through the first hour or so, those nerves start going away as you talk to more and more people. :)

I hope so. I am going to practice with my daughters first.

One thing I find simple and easy, and a great ice breaker....is get some recipe cards. If you don't have time to order any nice printed ones from PC Supply order, then you can find some (check the files...now that they are available on here again). Look for "Handout" and several that I'm thinking of pop up....Edit to your liking, but it gives you an idea what I'm talking about. Or make your own version. But print some recipes maybe?? Or see if someone in your director team (whoever you signed up with) has some recipe cards you can buy off of them if it's short notice and you can't get a supply order. But having something "no strings attached" like a recipe to reach towards someone as they walk by and say "Would you like a free recipe?" If they say no, fine. If they say "sure", THEN you ask them if they are familiar with the Pampered Chef. Have your 30-second commercial prepared...I think some ideas of those are in the threads I mentioned earlier. And before you know it, you are talking to them, and it gets a bit easier. Practice your commercial for SURE!!

What's a 30 second commercial?

It is a commercial....just like you see on tv or hear on radio. You give them a short summary of what you do or PC is. If you read my post here,( http://www.chefsuccess.com/threads/...-doing-a-booth-table.51121/page-3#post-812191). i gave the one I use (and need to relearn). Memorize it so that when you get flustered....you can fall back to it or at least most of it. This is not mine....I got it from CK Hall...a top seller.

Wow thank you so much. That's incredible. I will try to memorize mine and have it all ready to go.

I have been doing PC since March but Saturday is my first vendor event. I'm super nervous!! Thanks for the helpful ideas and positive talk!

What is a "New Consultant Vendor Booth" at Pampered Chef?

A "New Consultant Vendor Booth" at Pampered Chef is a marketing tool that allows new consultants to showcase and sell Pampered Chef products at events, fairs, and other public gatherings.

How can I sign up for a "New Consultant Vendor Booth"?

To sign up for a "New Consultant Vendor Booth", you can contact your Pampered Chef mentor or reach out to your local Pampered Chef office. They will provide you with the necessary information and materials to set up a booth at your desired event.

What are the benefits of having a "New Consultant Vendor Booth"?

Having a "New Consultant Vendor Booth" allows new consultants to gain exposure and build their customer base in a face-to-face setting. It also provides an opportunity to make immediate sales and earn commission.

What products can I sell at my "New Consultant Vendor Booth"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sell all of the company's products at your "New Consultant Vendor Booth". This includes cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, and pantry items.

Are there any guidelines or restrictions for setting up a "New Consultant Vendor Booth"?

Yes, there are guidelines and restrictions for setting up a "New Consultant Vendor Booth". These may vary depending on the event or location, so be sure to consult with your mentor or local Pampered Chef office for specific guidelines. Additionally, you must adhere to all local laws and regulations regarding the sale of products at a vendor booth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • hollimorales2710
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies