• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the New Consultant for Pampered Chef?

In summary, Xchoi (So She) Hunt is the new consultant for Pampered Chef, joining the company 4 months ago from Michigan. Her goal is to become a successful consultant and she can offer high-quality kitchen products, cooking tips, and recipe ideas. To connect with Xchoi and be a part of the Pampered Chef community, you can join this group, follow her on social media, or attend any events or parties she hosts. She is always willing to share ideas, information, and support within the community.
Xchoi Hunt
My name Xchoi (So She) Hunt and I'm a newbie with Pampered Chef (4 months). I joined to find some ideas, information, and community. I hail from the Mitten state (Michigan) and am trying everything I can to get my business going. I look forward to being a part of the community. Thanks again for adding me to the group.Sincerely,
Xchoi

Welcome to CS Xchoi!

1. Who is the New Consultant for Pampered Chef?

The new consultant for Pampered Chef is Xchoi (So She) Hunt, hailing from the Mitten state of Michigan. She joined Pampered Chef 4 months ago and is eager to learn and grow her business.

2. How long has Xchoi been with Pampered Chef?

Xchoi has been with Pampered Chef for 4 months.

3. What is Xchoi's goal with Pampered Chef?

Xchoi's goal with Pampered Chef is to grow her business and become a successful consultant.

4. What can Xchoi offer as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, Xchoi can offer a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and products, as well as cooking tips and recipe ideas.

5. How can I connect with Xchoi and be a part of the Pampered Chef community?

You can connect with Xchoi through this group, as well as through social media and any Pampered Chef events or parties she may host. She is always happy to share ideas, information, and support as a part of the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheririce