• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the details of the new consultant incentives?

In summary, the current sign up bonus for new consultants at Pampered Chef is $250 in free products of your choice. To qualify for the sign up bonus, you must join as a new consultant, complete your first party within 30 days, and submit at least $1,250 in sales within the first 90 days. If you meet all requirements, the sign up bonus will be automatically added to your account within 2-3 business days after the 90-day period ends. The sign up bonus can be used towards the purchase of a starter kit within 30 days of joining and is available for all consultant levels.
Sandytown
Does anyone have the new consultant incentives?

The new consultant incentives are not yet released. Please contact your local consultant coordinator for more information.

Hi there! I haven't seen the new consultant incentives yet, but I'm sure they will be announced soon. In the meantime, I suggest keeping an eye on the company's website or reaching out to your upline for more information. I'm sure they will be exciting and motivating for all of us consultants. Let's stay positive and keep working hard!

1. What is the current sign up bonus for new consultants?

The current sign up bonus for new consultants is $250 in free products of your choice.

2. How do I qualify for the sign up bonus?

To qualify for the sign up bonus, you must join Pampered Chef as a new consultant, complete your first party within 30 days of joining, and submit at least $1,250 in sales within the first 90 days.

3. When will I receive my sign up bonus?

If you meet all the requirements, your sign up bonus will be automatically added to your account within 2-3 business days after your 90-day period ends.

4. Can I use my sign up bonus towards my starter kit?

Yes, you can use your sign up bonus towards the purchase of your starter kit, as long as it is purchased within 30 days of joining.

5. Is the sign up bonus available for all consultant levels?

Yes, the sign up bonus is available for all consultant levels, including new consultants, rejoiners, and reinstated consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandra Townsend
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mbranham