1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Consultant - Roxboro, NC

1. kuntrycook

kuntrycook Novice Member

Hi Pampered Chef folks!

My name is Chris, and I live in Roxboro, NC. I officially became a PC consultant today. Looking forward to learning from the experience that each of you have posted on this forum and looking forward to great success as a cook/salesman!

God bless!! ~ C

Apr 29, 2009
  2. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Welcome again. ;)

Apr 29, 2009
  3. elizabethfox

elizabethfox Advanced Member Gold Member

Welcome Chris!! I was born in Roxboro!! My mom's side of the family lives there.

Apr 29, 2009
  4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Welcome! What a great advantage you will have with all the experience on this website! I learned more in the time (since July 2008) that I have been here than in the 8 months previously! Work on all those great bookings for May, June and earn some of the new free products in June! What a great way to start out! Also check out Tasty Tidbits ยป Creative Marketing Solutions for Consultants for some great flyers and eventually newsletters when you get a good customer base. You can use me as your referral!

Apr 29, 2009
  5. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy the site. We have so much information available to your disposal.

Apr 29, 2009
  6. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Apr 29, 2009
Have something to add?