• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Consultant Rewards: Qualifying for Freebies at Pampered Chef

In summary, to qualify for free products as a Pampered Chef consultant, you must meet a points total based on sales and bookings. This points total resets every month, allowing you to earn free products on a regular basis. New consultants can also qualify for free products if they sign up for the program within their first 30 days. The types of products available for free vary each month and can include cookware, kitchen tools, pantry items, and cookbooks. You can track your points total and redeem your free products through the consultant rewards page on the Pampered Chef website.
Wendyss
Gold Member
HI,
Can someone explain to me which free stuff I would qualify for if I meet the PC goal? I signed on as a consultant 2/24/06 and my first month is April. Based on that do I try quickly to qualify for the free cookware that ends this month or can I wait and qualify for the simple additions stuff? I wasn't sure if it is based on sign on date or starter month.
Thanks. Wendy

You will need to qualify by the end of the month to receive the 12" Executive Skillet. The Simple Additions promotion is only for consultants who SIGN March 1-31st. So try to get those 4 shows in! Catalog Shows and your own shows count too! :D

you have...you have until May 31st to earn your cookware...that has nothing to do with the skillet you can earn. They are two different promotioins.

Separate PromotionThere was a promotion for those who signed up in February. If they qualify by March 31st, they get the 12" Skillet for Free. You only qualify for the promotion that was going on the time that you signed up. You are also able to save points for the Pan-O-Rama promotion, like all other consultants. Try to get that skillet. Good Luck!! :D

1. How do I qualify for free products as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To qualify for free products as a Pampered Chef consultant, you must reach a certain amount of sales and bookings in a specific time frame. This is known as your "points total." The higher your points total, the more free products you can earn.

2. How often can I earn free products as a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can earn free products every month as long as you meet the qualifying points total. The points total resets at the beginning of each month, so you have a fresh start to earn more freebies.

3. Can I earn free products as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a new consultant, you can still qualify for free products by meeting the points total. However, you must make sure to sign up for the program within your first 30 days of becoming a consultant to start earning rewards.

4. What types of products can I earn for free as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The free products you can earn as a consultant vary each month and can include anything from cookware and kitchen tools to pantry items and cookbooks. The products available for free are updated regularly, so be sure to check the consultant rewards page for the most current offerings.

5. How do I track my points total and redeem my free products as a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can track your points total and redeem your free products through the consultant rewards page on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can see your current points total, browse available free products, and place your order for redemption.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • pamperedbecky