1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New consultant rewards

1. Wendyss

Wendyss Member Gold Member

HI,
    Can someone explain to me which free stuff I would qualify for if I meet the PC goal? I signed on as a consultant 2/24/06 and my first month is April. Based on that do I try quickly to qualify for the free cookware that ends this month or can I wait and qualify for the simple additions stuff? I wasn't sure if it is based on sign on date or starter month.
    Thanks. Wendy

Mar 6, 2006
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

You will need to qualify by the end of the month to receive the 12" Executive Skillet. The Simple Additions promotion is only for consultants who SIGN March 1-31st. So try to get those 4 shows in! Catalog Shows and your own shows count too! :D

3. tiffanypc05

tiffanypc05 Advanced Member

you have...

you have until May 31st to earn your cookware...that has nothing to do with the skillet you can earn. They are two different promotioins.

Mar 6, 2006
  4. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

Separate Promotion

There was a promotion for those who signed up in February. If they qualify by March 31st, they get the 12" Skillet for Free. You only qualify for the promotion that was going on the time that you signed up. You are also able to save points for the Pan-O-Rama promotion, like all other consultants. Try to get that skillet. Good Luck!! :D

Mar 6, 2006
Have something to add?