• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Exciting Rewards: Submit 1250 by July 31 as a New Consultant!

In summary, the "New Consultant Rewards" program at Pampered Chef is a special incentive program for new consultants that offers exclusive rewards and bonuses to help them get their business off to a successful start. To qualify, new consultants must have joined within the past 90 days and achieve certain sales and recruiting goals. The rewards offered can vary but typically include free products, discounts, and bonuses. The timing of when rewards are received depends on sales and recruiting activity, and the program is only available for new consultants. However, there are other incentive programs and rewards available for all consultants at Pampered Chef.
jnsr96
Hi did anyone find out what the new consultants that submit 1250 by July 31 would receive? They had said $100 in new products... thanks!

If I remember correctly and I could be wrong but my director said that it would be what the first level for the sellathon was.

Here's what they get:New Consultants who join June 1-30 and submit $1250 in commissionable sales within their first 30 days or by July 31st, whichever is sooner, earn the following products:Cookie Sheet
Easy Conversions Magnet
The Pampered Chef Weekday Dinners--Done! Recipe Card Collection
Thai Peanut Sauce
Beaded Cake/Pie Server
Snowman Rectangle Platter
2-cup Prep Bowl Set (set of 2)
Creole Rub
Professional Shears

Great Thanks! I was really hoping for the ice bucket or shaker :( Oh well, I'll just have to get them myself!

Did they mention what rewards new consultants will get that joined in Mid July? Are there any new consultant bonuses?

When someone signs between July1- Aug. 31st and they submit $1250 in commissionable sales in their first 30 days, they get 2 free pieces of stoneware. (they can pick the DCB as one of them, too)

Would it be better for a new consultant to join now or wait until the end of the month so their Kits will be updated with new catalogs, products etc. Just curious, it seems they will get a great bonus.

That's a tough call. If they sign in July, August would be their first 30 days and they'll need the S/S catalogs.

1. What is the "New Consultant Rewards" program?

The "New Consultant Rewards" program is a special incentive program for new consultants at Pampered Chef. It offers exclusive rewards and bonuses to help new consultants get their business off to a successful start.

2. How do I qualify for the "New Consultant Rewards" program?

To qualify for the "New Consultant Rewards" program, you must be a new consultant who has joined Pampered Chef within the past 90 days. You must also achieve certain sales and recruiting goals within your first few months as a consultant.

3. What types of rewards can I earn through the "New Consultant Rewards" program?

The rewards offered through the "New Consultant Rewards" program can vary, but typically include free products, discounts on future orders, and special bonuses. These rewards are designed to help you build your business and reach your goals as a new consultant.

4. When will I receive my "New Consultant Rewards"?

The timing of when you will receive your "New Consultant Rewards" can vary depending on your sales and recruiting activity. Typically, rewards are distributed after the end of each month, so you may receive them within a few weeks of meeting your goals.

5. Can I still participate in the "New Consultant Rewards" program if I have been a consultant before?

No, the "New Consultant Rewards" program is specifically for new consultants who have joined Pampered Chef within the past 90 days. However, there are other incentive programs and rewards available for all consultants, regardless of how long they have been with the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies