1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Consultant Recipe

1. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Am I imagining it - or did they add a recipe to the "New consultant Recipes" this Fall? I can't seem to find it on here - and I am at work and don't have my paperwork close at hand...

Aug 26, 2009
  2. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Typically there are a few in the SB that can be used with only the kit products, but I can't recall if there was one actually added to the recipes that come in the kit. Guess I'm not much help, huh? :p

Aug 26, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

The last two recipes of each section of each SB is always a New Consultant recipe, so they may have referred to one of the new theme show recipes as a New Consultant recipe.

Aug 26, 2009
  4. kam

I "thought" one was officially added to the Artichoke Cups, 3-Cheese pizza and Strawberry Am Pastries...

I could be mistaken, but I could have sworn I read it somewhere!

Aug 26, 2009
  5. kam

bumping...anyone? I still can't find a thread on this - I must be searching wrong.

Aug 26, 2009
  6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

no, just three recipes come with the kit. Then the last two in each section of the SB. So that gives you a total of 9 recipes.

There might be a different recipe for the mini kit--not sure.

Aug 26, 2009
Have something to add?