• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I Imagining It? Missing Recipe in New Consultant Recipes

In summary, "Am I Imagining It? Missing Recipe in New Consultant Recipes" is a guide provided by Pampered Chef to assist new consultants who may be missing a recipe or ingredient from their starter kit. It includes instructions on how to check for missing items, request replacements, and prevent future missing recipes. It also encourages creativity and offers ingredient substitution suggestions. In most cases, there is no cost for replacements, but there may be a small charge if the item is no longer available.
kam
Staff member
Am I imagining it - or did they add a recipe to the "New consultant Recipes" this Fall? I can't seem to find it on here - and I am at work and don't have my paperwork close at hand...

Typically there are a few in the SB that can be used with only the kit products, but I can't recall if there was one actually added to the recipes that come in the kit. Guess I'm not much help, huh? :p

The last two recipes of each section of each SB is always a New Consultant recipe, so they may have referred to one of the new theme show recipes as a New Consultant recipe.

I "thought" one was officially added to the Artichoke Cups, 3-Cheese pizza and Strawberry Am Pastries...

I could be mistaken, but I could have sworn I read it somewhere!

bumping...anyone? I still can't find a thread on this - I must be searching wrong.

no, just three recipes come with the kit. Then the last two in each section of the SB. So that gives you a total of 9 recipes.There might be a different recipe for the mini kit--not sure.

1. What is "Am I Imagining It? Missing Recipe in New Consultant Recipes"?

"Am I Imagining It? Missing Recipe in New Consultant Recipes" is a common phrase used by new Pampered Chef consultants who may be missing a recipe or ingredient from their starter kit. It is also the title of a helpful guide provided by Pampered Chef to assist new consultants in finding and replacing any missing recipes or ingredients.

2. What should I do if I am missing a recipe from my starter kit?

If you are missing a recipe from your starter kit, the first step is to check the detailed packing list included in your kit. If the recipe is listed but not included, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service to request a replacement. You can also refer to the "Am I Imagining It? Missing Recipe in New Consultant Recipes" guide for additional tips and resources.

3. Can I use alternative ingredients if I am missing a specific ingredient from a recipe?

Yes, you can use alternative ingredients if you are missing a specific ingredient from a recipe. Pampered Chef encourages creativity and experimentation in the kitchen, so feel free to substitute ingredients as needed. The "Am I Imagining It? Missing Recipe in New Consultant Recipes" guide also includes ingredient substitution suggestions.

4. How can I prevent missing recipes in the future?

To prevent missing recipes in the future, it is important to carefully review the contents of your starter kit upon receiving it. Make sure all recipes and ingredients are included and accounted for. If anything is missing, contact Pampered Chef customer service right away. Additionally, keep track of your recipes and ingredients by organizing them in a binder or using the Pampered Chef Recipe Box app.

5. Is there a cost for replacing missing recipes or ingredients?

In most cases, there is no cost for replacing missing recipes or ingredients. However, if a recipe or ingredient is no longer available, there may be a small charge for a replacement. This will be communicated to you by Pampered Chef customer service when you request a replacement. Refer to the "Am I Imagining It? Missing Recipe in New Consultant Recipes" guide for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jotten77
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Deb Vines
  • stacyworsham
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
Replies