• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant FAQs: Kit Shipping, Business Cards, and Website Setup

or you can order them from Merrill Corporation. Your consultant should have received a few catalogs in the Super Starter Kit. You can also order them from Merrill Corporation.
Kathytnt
:confused: I am trying to not be so big a pest to my director/recruiter. I finally go my consultant number and password, still patiently waiting on my kit. Do you usually get a note from the company that it has shipped? I tried to call but there was a very long wait.

Is there someplace in consultant corner to order business cards or do we need to create and print our own somewhere???

Of course now it appears I have to wait for my Debit card app to go through before I can get my website set up. I am chomping at the bit to get started and this seems to be something that slows down a new consultant.

Any ideas gang! :cool:

Our approved vendor for business cards is Merrill Corporation. On Consultant's Corner click on "Promoting Your Business" then the last option on that menu is "Licensed Merchandise Vendors." That's the only company we can order cards from with the official logo and tagline.

You can make your own, though. You just can't use the official logo. Some people go through vistaprint.com to do basic cards.

You don't get a notification that your kit has shipped. There is a way to look up shipments made regarding you and your business by doing a little bit of a backwards search. However, I don't know if the shipment of the Starter Kit shows up. Maybe someone else would know. The way you can look to see is on CC, go under Managing your Business-->My Shows--->Serving Your Customers --->Product Adjustment. ONce you're in there, click on the box and click continue. Don't enter a Cooking Show number, but click on the option that you don't know it. Any shipments regarding you and your business would show up there. LIke I said, I don't know if the STarter Kit would show up. It doesn't necessarily say the date it shipped, but if it's listed, it DOES mean that it shipped.

Welcome to the business! It's even harder to wait when you're so excited!! Don't worry, it shouldn't be too long. :D

ShippingYou can go to Consultants Corner and look under shipping status. It should show that your items have been shipped. You can also look in Consultants Corner for Nancy's Artworks and Merrill Corp for business cards, etc. When I started I went over Consultants Corner with a fine tooth comb and found all kinds of stuff. :)

You shouldn't feel bad about asking your director and recruiter these kinds of questions.....that's what they're supposed to be there for!!!

Directors have the opportunity to order the paperwork packages that come in your Super Starter Kit to help get you started a little faster. They're free to the director, so long as they're assigned to a recruit before the end of the current season. You may want to ask your director about this so new consultants in the future don't have that painstakingly ETERNITY of time until their kit arrives! :)

It also provides the new consultant with those precious extra days to get a head start on making the most of their introductory period!! It won't include business cards, but it will have catalogs.....which are even more effective that business cards!

Sandi~

I called PC and they told me my kit should be here by Monday - I am just exctied about getting started. The receptionist at my docs office is getting married and I wanted to let her know about the new registry. Looks like it might be an improvement over the one from when I got married last fall. :cool:

I am patiently waiting for approval on my PC debit card info so that I can use it to get my website and then be able to order business cards. I find having to use the PC card to do the website a little frustrating because it slows me getting started in the manner that I would like the get going.

My Super Starter first month is April so that helps - If it had been March I would be a little more frustrated.

Thank you so much for all of your help - You guys are most awesome!!!! :D

Your debit card should be approved within 5 business days (if you did it online). You can call a number and retrieve your debit card number over the phone. As soon as you have the number, you're good to go!

Another thing.....did your recruiter provide you a few catalogs to get you going? You might see is she'll loan you 10 catalogs to at least get your name out there until you have your kit. You can pay her back when yours arrives. A consultant receives 25 free catalogs automatically everytime they recruit someone...... So she should be willing to at least loan you a few.

Good luck with everything!!!
Sandi~

1. How do I get started as a new consultant with Pampered Chef?

To get started as a new consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the tools and resources you need to get started. Once you receive your starter kit, you can begin booking parties, sampling products, and building your business.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. You also have the flexibility to work on your own schedule and be your own boss.

3. How do I earn income as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are several ways to earn income as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can earn commission on sales from your parties, receive bonuses for reaching certain sales goals, and earn money through recruiting and building a team. The more you sell and the larger your team, the more income you can earn.

4. What kind of training and support is provided for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support for all new consultants. You will have access to online training resources, a personal mentor, and a community of consultants who are there to help you succeed. You will also receive ongoing support from the company through newsletters, conference calls, and events.

5. Can I still work full-time while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can absolutely work full-time while being a Pampered Chef consultant. Many of our consultants have full-time jobs and use Pampered Chef as a way to earn extra income on the side. The flexibility of this business allows you to work around your current schedule and commitments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Kellysays2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • irishtwinsmommy
  • General Chat
Replies