• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Questions: $20 & $40 Kit Credits & Host Show Benefits

In summary, the $20 & $40 kit credit is a special promotion for new consultants where they can receive $20 or $40 in credit towards their starter kit when they sign up and meet certain sales goals within their first 30 days. To qualify for the $20 kit credit, new consultants must have at least $650 in sales within their first 30 days, while to qualify for the $40 kit credit, new consultants must have at least $1,250 in sales within their first 30 days. The kit credit can be used towards the starter kit or any additional products or business supplies. Hosting a show as a new consultant can help you reach your sales goals and earn commission, and to maximize the benefits of hosting, it is
bbauman07
Gold Member
:D So I just got my first recruit!!!!!!! She's not signed yet she plans to use the $40 kit credit from her show in two weeks. Since this will bee my first recruit I don't know how this works, since I didn't use the program. :D

What are the free product levels for the $20 and $40 kit credits?

Do I get the commission at her show? (I know she gets all the bookings from her show.)

Should I have her help with her Kitchen Show presentation?

Thank you in advance for all your help:)

She will use her free product value that she earns to get a reduced $$ on her kit. With a Kitchen show she gets $40 off @ $300 in sales.

You get the commission, she gets the bookings.

I would definitely let her be as helpful as she wants. I let mine recruit do lots of the prep work and helped her do her own paperwork once the show was over. She already knew how to calculate orders.

HTH

Thank you so much Donna!

What is the $20 & $40 kit credit for new consultants?

The $20 & $40 kit credit is a special promotion for new consultants where they can receive $20 or $40 in credit towards their starter kit when they sign up and meet certain sales goals within their first 30 days.

How do I qualify for the $20 & $40 kit credit?

To qualify for the $20 kit credit, you must sign up as a new consultant and have at least $650 in sales within your first 30 days. To qualify for the $40 kit credit, you must sign up as a new consultant and have at least $1,250 in sales within your first 30 days.

What can I use the kit credit for?

The kit credit can be used towards your starter kit, which includes all the essential tools and products you need to start your Pampered Chef business. You can also use the credit towards any additional products or business supplies you may need.

What are the benefits of hosting a show as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, hosting a show can help you jumpstart your business and reach your sales goals to qualify for the $20 or $40 kit credit. You will also earn commission on the sales from your show and have the opportunity to share the Pampered Chef products with your friends and family.

How do I maximize my host show benefits as a new consultant?

To maximize your host show benefits, it is important to plan and promote your show effectively. Reach out to your network and offer incentives for guests to attend and make purchases. You can also offer special host incentives to encourage higher sales, which will also benefit you as the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BBratrace
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • meowmix