• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unpacking My New Consultant Kit: A Question About Apron Strings

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid Social Security number, and reside in the United States or Canada. You also need to purchase a starter kit which costs $109 in the United States and $129 in Canada. This includes all necessary materials and access to training and support. Previous sales experience is not required as training and support are provided. Earnings as a consultant depend on effort and dedication, with the average being $500 to $1,000 per month. As a consultant, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website and social media platforms, as well as in-person events.
Hollycancook
Hi Everyone!

I got my New Consultant Kit today. As I was unpacking and looking at everything, I noticed that one apron string is much longer than the other. Is this normal? It's a silly question, but it just seems strange to me.

Thanks!

Pull the string! The aprons are adjustable so the string isn't actually attached but running through the top.

Oh ok. Thanks a bunch!:)

The strings can be very long if tied in back, so you may try wrapping them around and tying them in front... Good luck on your new adventure!

Mine is the same way!!

What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid Social Security number, and reside in the United States or Canada. You also need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary materials to get your business started.

How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant is $109 in the United States and $129 in Canada. This includes your starter kit, which has a retail value of over $450, as well as access to training and support materials.

Do I need to have previous sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not required to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all the necessary training and support for you to succeed, regardless of your previous experience.

How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your level of effort and dedication. On average, our consultants earn between $500 to $1,000 per month, with top performers earning even more.

Can I sell Pampered Chef products online as a consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sell our products online through your personal website. You can also use social media and other digital platforms to promote and sell our products, in addition to in-person events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smaclean
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • gussey30
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
workingontwo
Replies