• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Now for a Free Roasting Pan - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the conversation is about the great promotions and incentives currently being offered by the company for new consultants, including a free roasting pan with rack and the opportunity to earn a "Show-to-Go" kit. One person shares their success in signing a consultant in July because of the promotion, while another person shares their experience with advertising for new consultants. The conversation ends with congratulations and encouragement for the new consultant.
pamperedbecky
I was just curious if anyone has had new consultants sign in July or August mostly because of the AWESOME promotion going on right now with the free Roasting Pan with Rack. I doubt that would be the ONLY reason someone would sign on to be a consultant, but I just wondered if that was the last straw that really encouraged the person to sign. It's such a great promo!

If anyone out there is considering the consultant opportunity and isn't aware of this great incentive, it's SOOO worth it to look into signing up before the end of the month. Only 17 more days 'til the end of the month. The part about qualifying by the end of September shouldn't be difficult. They do have new consultant promotions every so often, but it's hard to predict when they might come along. Plus there are the other great promotions going on now with the "Show-to-Go" which I can't wait to earn! THis is a great community that can help answer any questions, so post away...or email any of us. I know we all love to answer questions. :D

I signed one in Julyshe wanted the roasting pan , plus i explained how it is a win win situation. Only having to do 4 shows or $1250.00 in sales ! She was excited to get the whole kit of stuff ! Plus she is a SAHM of 4 under the age of 5 ! A set of twins 2 year olds ! PC worked perfect for her !
I have a add running in my local paper for recruiting i have had it in 3 weeks and only received ONE phone call ! Who was looking for a chef position !
So iam out $100.00 on that add ! Maybe i will revise it !
Anyone else having any luck this month ?? :)

I signed up at the end of July because of the roasting pan offer. i was planning on waiting until the end of the year, since i have several time consuming committments before the end of November. However I have managed to have two shows already and one later this week. So I am getting close to getting my pan. :D

Tracy

Congratulations, Tracy!Way to go! This is the perfect time to start PC because the fall selling season is the best. And with all the specials, you can't go wrong! Best of luck to you in your PC endeavor! We're all here for you!

Diane

That's great! I think fall is such a great time to sign because of all the new products and the awesome host specials! You're building your business that much faster so you'll be off to an even greater starter at the beginning of the year than if you would have waited. Congratulations!! That's wonderful that you already have shows set up. :)

What is the New Consultant Promotion and how does it work?

The New Consultant Promotion is a special deal offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants who join the company. It allows them to purchase a discounted starter kit and gives them the opportunity to earn free products and rewards during their first 90 days as a consultant.

What is included in the starter kit for the New Consultant Promotion?

The starter kit for the New Consultant Promotion includes a selection of our top-selling products, business supplies, and training materials. It also includes a free website and access to our training and support resources.

How do I qualify for the rewards during the New Consultant Promotion?

To qualify for the rewards, you must join Pampered Chef as a new consultant and submit at least $1,250 in personal sales during your first 90 days. This can include sales from online parties, in-person parties, and individual orders.

What are the rewards for the New Consultant Promotion?

The rewards for the New Consultant Promotion include free products, credits towards future purchases, and exclusive business tools. The exact rewards vary depending on your sales and performance during the promotion period.

Can I still participate in the New Consultant Promotion if I have been a consultant in the past?

The New Consultant Promotion is only available to new consultants who have never been part of Pampered Chef before. If you have previously been a consultant, you can still join again and take advantage of the promotion as long as you meet the other eligibility requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
luvs2cook
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies