• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Consultant Program: Qualifying for Super Starter Kit and Beyond

In summary, the New Consultant Program is a training program for new Pampered Chef consultants that includes online training, virtual meetings, and support from experienced consultants. Enrolling in the program is automatic when signing up to become a consultant, and the program is self-paced and typically takes 4-6 weeks to complete. It covers various topics such as product knowledge, business basics, and tips for successful selling and marketing, and there is no additional fee for the program. However, optional training materials may be available for purchase.
LMHamel
My first super starter month was February and I only submitted 2 shows for $800 - I didn't meet the $1250 sales to get my super starter kit month one. But I am reading that consultants can qualify in other ways. 4 parties of $150 at least, does anyone know how this is going to work?

Thanks

I'm a little confused about the new super starter rules too. I think I qualify now, but I want to make sure. February was my 3rd super starter month and I submitted about $1800 in sales, however, I was not nearly as successful in months 1 & 2. I would assume I am qualified since I submitted over $1250 in sales, even though it was only in 5 shows. Also, I know if you go over $1250 during super starter months the extra sales go into a "bank" - so you can earn additional bonus packages. What happens to the extra I "banked" this month? I don't have anything from previous months in my bank.

The new consultant rules apply even if you signed up under the old rules. That means if you have 4 shows with $150 in sales, you are qualified OR if you have $1250 in sales (total) you are qualified.

I am not sure how it works for the banked amounts. If your super starter months are over, I would assume they are gone. If not, they go into the next month.

CONGRATULATIONS on submitting $1800 in your first 3 months. Keep up the great work!

What is the New Consultant Program?

The New Consultant Program is a training program designed for new Pampered Chef consultants to help them get started and succeed in their business. It includes online training, virtual meetings, and support from experienced consultants.

How do I enroll in the New Consultant Program?

When you sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you will automatically be enrolled in the New Consultant Program. You will receive an email with instructions on how to access the program and start your training.

How long does the New Consultant Program last?

The New Consultant Program is a self-paced program, so the length of time it takes to complete it may vary. On average, it takes about 4-6 weeks to complete all the training modules and activities. However, you can continue to access the program and its resources even after you have completed it.

What does the New Consultant Program cover?

The New Consultant Program covers a variety of topics such as product knowledge, business basics, booking and hosting shows, and building a team. It also includes tips and strategies for successful selling, marketing, and customer service.

Is there a fee for the New Consultant Program?

No, there is no additional fee for the New Consultant Program. It is included in your initial enrollment fee as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, there may be optional training materials or resources available for purchase to supplement your training.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
bean1294
  • MGG
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
ChefAmber