• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Planning with the 2011 Consultant Planner

In summary, the 2011 planner is much better than the 2010 planner. It has the weekly view in portrait view instead of landscape, and the monthly view is in the back. It also has the new full month view.
loreo
Just got the 2011 planner today. It is soooo much better! It still has the weekly view but it is in portrait view instead of landscape. It also has the monthly view in the back so we can see the whole picture.

Definitely using this one!

Cool! Can't wait to see it.

Oh, NOW I'm REALLY Excited to see it! I love the full monthly view and portrait view!! Yay....guess I won't need to use the one I already bought! lol

Thank you for the update. It looks so unprofessional when I pull out a photocopy of January, 2011. Can't wait to see it

Can someone post a photo what it looks like? thanks

Did it come via USPS or FedEx? Thanks, just wondering.

They usually just come in the mail I think.

DARN....mine didn't come today ;( :cry:

Mine didn't either :(

just got mine really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine came via USPS today. Very nice!

Oh I hope mine gets here tomorrow! Otherwise it will be Friday or Saturday!

I'm trying to upload pictures, but getting error messages. Will try again shortly.

I got mine Wednesday. I like it.

I'm just preparing myself for it to be shoved into my mailbox and hoping that it doesn't get ruined again!

Mine was shoved, and my mailbox is PO Box sized, so it's VERY banged up. I never knew we get one of these though... it's a neat idea, just wish it was packed differently, with a DO NOT BEND warning on the packaging. I thought maybe it was my apron, so I'm surprised to see what it is!

November 26 and I am still waiting!

Mine came today! :D I didn't get a 2010 to compare it to, so I have no feedback on it, but looks pretty nifty to me!

this will be so much better than last year's

It suits my style much better than last year. Though, I'd already purchased a planner that I like even better.

ARGH!!
I was waiting for mine to arrive before deciding what to do but then one of my teammates got hers and sent me pics of the new layout. I am going to do like last year and print my own off CC and have it bound at Staples. BUT - I was digging around CC and found last years: https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/plannercalendar.pdfThen I dug some more and found the 2011 version...AND ACCIDENTALLY CLOSED OUT THE PAGE AN DNOW CAN'T FIND IT AGAIN!!! HELP??????????

dannyzmom said:
ARGH!!
I am going to do like last year and print my own off CC and have it bound at Staples.[/url]

This is why I love this forum - this was never even a thought that drifted - or flashed - through my mind. This way I can print it the size that I want to print it and I will actually just add it to the planner that I already use (I'll only print the by month view) and have all the actual Pampered Chef information on those pages to look at. Thank you, thank you!

Does anyone know if the 2011 planner (weekly) is up on the downloadables yet? Or did I just THINK I saw it??

I don't really care for this years style, and I didn't care for last (but got used to it) lol. I will either use the monthlys at the end or I have another I bought with a day runner that I like better! ;)

I like my google calendar, wish I could print it out at shows....lol...I am not great at having to enter stuff in both paper and electronic...still haven't gotten the new one

I agree, Marghi. I use my Google calendar which syncs with my Droid and that's how I schedule my life...too bad it doesn't copy everywhere!

dannyzmom said:
Does anyone know if the 2011 planner (weekly) is up on the downloadables yet? Or did I just THINK I saw it??

Anyone know?

Still haven't gotten it yet.

dannyzmom said:
Anyone know?

Doesn't appear to be- at least not through normal channels. I searched for Planner Calendar and only found the current 2010 version....which if they would print THAT one, it would be great.

I haven't gotten my 2011 one yet.

dannyzmom said:

I haven't seen the 2011 available for download yet. However, the 2010 one goes through the end of February 2011.

ooh, I hope I get mine tomorrow :(

I have yet to get mine. I can't wait to see it. What is the recipe for this year's cover ?

A tart with a whole bunch of fruit... I don't see any place that says what it is or where to find the recipe.

I got it the other day I have been waiting for it too,I don't like it I need to see the whole mont at once . I know in the back it is by the month but I would have to keep flip in pages
I went to Walmart they have a GREATY calender by the month 9.99 got it and started putting my January parties in . Ahhh I feel so much better

still haven't gotten mine :(

I haven't gotten mine, but I just reactivated... will that make a difference?

chef131doreen said:
I got it the other day I have been waiting for it too,I don't like it I need to see the whole mont at once . I know in the back it is by the month but I would have to keep flip in pages
I went to Walmart they have a GREATY calender by the month 9.99 got it and started putting my January parties in . Ahhh I feel so much better

Use the monthly schedule for YOURSELF, but when booking shows, what about using the Weekly section? The idea being that as you flip from week to week to week, they think the show is further out than it is and want to book sooner versus later. At least, that's how I hope to use it! :D

Got mine today. I don't normally like complaining about free stuff and I actually have got used to using the weekly calendar but I HATE the new layout! I do a lot of things on the weekends, more than the week days. So someone tell my why Saturday and Sunday are the smallest block on the page?? What happens when I book more than one party on those days. There is no way for me to use that with the system I do. I am more disappointed because I usually love the PC calendar and will now have to go get another one.

wadesgirl said:
Got mine today. I don't normally like complaining about free stuff and I actually have got used to using the weekly calendar but I HATE the new layout! I do a lot of things on the weekends, more than the week days. So someone tell my why Saturday and Sunday are the smallest block on the page?? What happens when I book more than one party on those days. There is no way for me to use that with the system I do. I am more disappointed because I usually love the PC calendar and will now have to go get another one.
Oh that does not make any sense to have Sat/Sun the smaller days- when I'm sure MOST consultants do the majority on the weekends.If they would just print the calendar pages as in the Download Center- that would make more people happy most likely!

I FINALLY got my calendar today. I have already sent HO my opinion. This year's calendar like last year's will be used to keep my house warm as that is all it is good for.

I'm glad they added the month at a glance, but they stuck it in the back where it is least helpful and each month is only one page. I'm glad I've already been to the dollar store and bought my two-page wide month at a glance calendar. It's Sooooooo much easier to read and use!

I suggest we all let HO know what we think of the new calendar. They need to know what we like and what we dislike.

On another note, I was also able to tell them what I think of Merrill as our only merchandise vendor....

esavvymom said:
Oh that does not make any sense to have Sat/Sun the smaller days- when I'm sure MOST consultants do the majority on the weekends.

If they would just print the calendar pages as in the Download Center- that would make more people happy most likely!

The calendar is now a portrait layout with M-F down each side and Saturday and Sunday taking up one size of the regular days - if that makes any sense.

I wish they would just stick to one format. Last year going week to week was hard for me to get used to and now that I finally am, it's going in a different direction and the weekends are smaller now, etc.

I applaud them for trying to give consultants what they want, but I wonder which consultants they are talking to? :D

I think they keep changing the calendar based on the e-mails they receive from us. I miss the two-page wide monthly view calendar. It is the easiest way for me to keep my month organized. It was also a lot less paper for them to print, but whatever.

I refuse to use a weekly planner. I'm a hobby consultant and I like/need to see my whole month. I LOVE the downloadable calendar on CC. That is concise, informative and useful. Why can't they just print that one for us two pages wide like they used to?

Oh man! I want mine! It hasn't come yet :(

Haven't seen mine either.

:rolleyes:If you haven't gotten your planner yet call the HO! People every where are waiting only to find it hasn't been shipped yet. When I called HO I was told mine wouldn't ship until Dec 10. I got it in the mail the next day. I was also told by the HO that they are having problems with their local post office because of restructuring. I'm hoping that once the post office has resolved their issues I will get my CN before the last week of the month.

I just got mine - it's a lot better than the one that came in my kit. I think they'd run out of the nice ones by the time I joined (late August). USPS beat it up a little bit but it looks nice!

I got mine today. It's not all THAT bad...would have liked Saturday to be a bit larger, yes. But it's certainly one I can live with. I do wish they would come out with them in October instead of nearly December. That's about the time I start looking for a new planner for the coming year- since I start scheduling things (personal and sometimes business) in the fall. I do plan to use the Monthly for my overview, and the weekly for when I'm booking at shows, etc.

<h2>What are the new features of the 2011 Consultant Planner?</h2><p>The 2011 Consultant Planner has a portrait view for the weekly layout and a monthly view in the back for a more comprehensive planning experience.</p><h2>How is the 2011 Consultant Planner different from previous versions?</h2><p>The 2011 Consultant Planner has an updated layout with a portrait view for the weekly layout and a monthly view in the back, providing a more organized and detailed planning experience.</p><h2>Can I still see the entire month in the 2011 Consultant Planner?</h2><p>Yes, the 2011 Consultant Planner has a monthly view in the back, allowing you to see the whole picture and plan accordingly.</p><h2>Is the 2011 Consultant Planner easy to use?</h2><p>Yes, the 2011 Consultant Planner is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive for easy planning and scheduling.</p><h2>Can I use the 2011 Consultant Planner for both personal and professional planning?</h2><p>Yes, the 2011 Consultant Planner is versatile and can be used for both personal and professional planning needs.</p>

What are the new features of the 2011 Consultant Planner?

The 2011 Consultant Planner has a portrait view for the weekly layout and a monthly view in the back for a more comprehensive planning experience.

How is the 2011 Consultant Planner different from previous versions?

The 2011 Consultant Planner has an updated layout with a portrait view for the weekly layout and a monthly view in the back, providing a more organized and detailed planning experience.

Can I still see the entire month in the 2011 Consultant Planner?

Yes, the 2011 Consultant Planner has a monthly view in the back, allowing you to see the whole picture and plan accordingly.

Is the 2011 Consultant Planner easy to use?

Yes, the 2011 Consultant Planner is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive for easy planning and scheduling.

Can I use the 2011 Consultant Planner for both personal and professional planning?

Yes, the 2011 Consultant Planner is versatile and can be used for both personal and professional planning needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smstrks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • jessica_momof6
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefClairissa