• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for Pampered Chef Success?

In summary, to get started with Pampered Chef, you need to sign up as a consultant through a current consultant or their website. Becoming a consultant offers various benefits such as earning income, flexible work hours, and discounted products. To host a successful show, it is important to invite guests, be prepared, and engage with them. Balancing responsibilities can be achieved through effective time management. As a consultant, you have access to training materials, support, and resources such as conferences to enhance your skills.
DandyG03
Hi my name is Dawn and I just signed up with PC on the 26th of August. Thus far it's just been a whirlwind of info(on the PC site, here and my trusty new binder) and I have my grand opening set for the 15th of Sept. I also have a few shows in the works too. I can't wait to get settled in here and get my shows on the road!! I must say my director has been the BEST with helping me get started, helping with minor speed bumps along the way - she just is awesome!!:thumbup:

Here's info about me, I'm a full time SAHM to two boys(7 & 3). I live in southeastern WI and have my whole life. My hubby and I have been married for the past 8 years(7/22) and together for 10 years. My oldest son has a form of autism(PDD-NOS) and I signed up through PC for many reasons and one of them is him. He will be going post intensive in his home therapy(currently paid by a state waiver) but in 8 months he will be post intensive(no longer on the state waiver) so we will pay out of pocket for most of his aba therapy needs. So this is where my awesome new job comes into play!!:) Can you tell I'm excited!!:p

Welcome to PC. You will love it. I have only been with PC for about 5 months and you will love Chef Success too. Everyone is great!!

Welcome aboard!!!:)

Welcome to the PC & CS family!

Welcome to PC and CS! I recieved a call from HO yesterday for my 3rd year Anniversary! But I wasn't home! LOL went golfing with the girls. But I love it that they call to wish me Happy Anniversary!
I hope your business is succesfull!

Welcome to the club!!

Welcome Dawn! Congrats on your new business adventure!

Congrats!! Hope it is all you need. I am also a SAHM of 5! Between the children and PC my calendar is more than full:chef:

Welcome, Dawn!! I hope you love PC as much as all of us here and it provides everything you need. I used to work with autistic children and did in-home Lovaas therapy for one family who had a whole team of therapists. Holy cow, I know what an investment that is so it's great that you're going to be making some extra income to go towards that in the future. Good luck to you!!

Welcome and best wishes on your new business!

Welcome to CS and PC! You'll learn so much here!

welcome to the CS and PC!!! :)

Welcome to PC and to CS! This website is full of useful information and great people!

Welcome Dawn to PC and CS! Glad to have you here with us!

DAWN! I love you girl! You'll do great at this! I know it!

Welcome to CS and PC!!! It is great to have you!!

Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome!!

Hey Sundey, eeee I finally did it!! Thanks for the support and for doing my shows for me!! My director knows you as "yeah, my friend from California...."(this one time at band camp lmao j/k!!) lol!! Eee I'm so excited to be doing this! Thanks again hun.:)

Welcome to the peanut gallery.... we're all a little nutty around here! :)

So glad you joined, welcome.

lol Dawn!!!!!!

Welcome, and best wishes to you. My nephew Bobby is 17 with a mild form of Autism, and he is a riot. He caught on to humor about a year ago and now is trying to be funny all the time. We just love him.

Welcome from fellow consultant from southeastern WI!

Welcome Dawn!!

Hi girls thanks for the warm welcome, I really really lve it here. I've gotten so many great ideas from you ladies!!

Hi Darcia, great to see another cheesehead here!!:)

1. How do I get started with Pampered Chef?

The first step to success with Pampered Chef is to sign up as a consultant. You can do this through a current consultant or directly through the Pampered Chef website. Once you are signed up, you will have access to training materials and support from your director and team.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to joining Pampered Chef, including the opportunity to earn income, flexible work hours, and access to high-quality kitchen products at a discounted price. You will also have the chance to meet new people and build relationships through hosting cooking shows.

3. How do I host a successful Pampered Chef show?

There are a few key things to keep in mind when hosting a Pampered Chef show. First, make sure to invite plenty of guests and follow up with them to confirm their attendance. Second, be prepared with a well-organized shopping list and recipes to demonstrate. Finally, have fun and engage with your guests to create a memorable experience.

4. How can I balance being a Pampered Chef consultant with my other responsibilities?

Pampered Chef offers a flexible work schedule, so you can choose when and how often you want to host shows and work on your business. It is important to prioritize and manage your time effectively to balance your responsibilities as a consultant with your other commitments.

5. What support and resources are available for Pampered Chef consultants?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a variety of resources to help you succeed. This includes training materials, support from your director and team, and online tools and resources. You can also attend regional and national conferences to learn from other successful consultants and gain new skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maritsa tedesco
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm