• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can a new consultant balance motherhood and a thriving business?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant and mom, it's important to prioritize and manage your time effectively to balance both roles. Utilize tools like online party booking and social media to save time and reach more customers, and don't be afraid to ask for help from family or friends. The company offers a flexible opportunity to earn income and contribute to your family's finances while still being present for your family. When handling a large number of parties, remember to pace yourself and delegate tasks or ask for help when needed. For successful fundraisers or themed parties, promote them well in advance and offer incentives for attendees. And for fast and easy meals or dessert parties, check out the "Fast and Fabulous" section on the Pampered
Alicia Messenger
Hi all!
My name is Alicia Messenger, and I am a new consultant from Rochester, Ny! I have a 4 year old and am due with baby #2 in August, and I just began my Pampered Chef business as I am trying to exit from 11 years of teaching in urban schools. My aim is to contribute to family finances while I figure out my next steps, and to be a better mom who is more present for my family, without the stress and safety-risks of the position I'm working on leaving. I'm glad to start, but I've gotten a FAST start, and I have quite a few parties piled up that aren't your average joes- a fundraiser freezer meal for a friend whose husband has brain cancer, salad in a jar, 2 fast easy meals for people with no prep time/very little interest in cooking, and a host requesting a chocolate fondue party. I've thus far only had my launch party, which was successful, putting me almost to my $1,250 30 day goal already. Any luck, warm fuzzies, tips, or recipes would be appreciated! :) I'm glad to have such a great community to walk into and get ideas!

Welcome to CS Alicia !

Hi Alicia! How did everything go? Your parties seem super creative and right up my alley. Did you intentionally think outside of the box or did your clients make these suggestions? I'd definitely be interested in learning more about the logistics of each party.

Wow! Good for you! Welcome to the best clubhouse around.

1. How can I balance motherhood and a thriving Pampered Chef business as a new consultant?

As a new consultant and a mom, it can be overwhelming to juggle both roles. The key is to prioritize and manage your time effectively. Set aside specific hours each day to focus on your business, and make sure to also schedule in quality time with your family. Utilize tools like online party booking and social media to save time and reach more customers. And don't be afraid to ask for help from family or friends when needed.

2. How can I contribute to my family's finances while being more present for my family?

Pampered Chef offers a great opportunity to earn income while having the flexibility to work around your family's schedule. By setting your own hours and hosting online parties, you can still be present for your family while growing your business. Additionally, the company offers great incentives and bonuses, making it easier to contribute to your family's finances.

3. How can I handle a large number of parties and events as a new consultant?

First of all, congratulations on your successful launch party! It's important to pace yourself and not take on more than you can handle. Prioritize parties and events based on importance and potential sales. Don't be afraid to delegate tasks or ask for help from other consultants. And remember to take breaks and rest when needed to avoid burnout.

4. What are some tips for hosting a successful fundraiser or themed party?

For a fundraiser, make sure to promote it well in advance and utilize social media to reach a larger audience. Offer incentives for attendees, such as a percentage of sales going towards the cause or a free product with a minimum purchase. For themed parties, make sure to have a variety of products that fit the theme and offer recipe ideas to inspire guests. Also, consider offering a special deal or discount for guests who book their own party at the event.

5. Can you recommend any recipes for fast and easy meals or dessert parties?

Pampered Chef has a variety of recipes that are quick and easy to prepare, such as the One-Pot Beef Stroganoff or the Quick and Easy Skillet Chicken Fajitas. For dessert parties, the Chocolate Fondue is always a hit, and the Mini Apple Pies are a delicious and simple option. You can also check out the "Fast and Fabulous" section on the Pampered Chef website for more recipe ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Donna Blackmore
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Sondra Coddington