1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New consultant numbers

1. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

I've signed 2 new consultants this week (yay me!). The consultant #s that HO is assigning people is now up into the 600000s. The difference between their 2 consultant #s is about 300. They signed 3 days apart, so about 100 consultants A DAY are signing up. I just find these kinds of numbers amazing. Then I look at one of my Exec's consultant #'s. It's in the 5000s.

Oct 8, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Congrats on the 2 new recruits!

One thing about the numbers in the 600,000s, I don't think HO recycles consultant numbers, so that includes all the consultants who have since ended their business. But 100 per day, wow, that's a lot!

Oct 8, 2009
  3. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I would LOVE to see some kind of stats from HO on how many consultants they have sign each month- or average per day, how many in 2008 vs. 2009, etc.

What can I say, I'm a pricing analyst by day- I'm a numbers girl ;)

Oct 8, 2009
  4. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm sure the #s we want on how many recruits are signing each month are proprietary. They probably wouldn't even like my little analysis. But, I have seen info in the press from the DSA (Direct Sellers Association) quoting particular companies on how many new consultants have joined their company and year to year percentage increases.

Oct 8, 2009
Have something to add?