• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Numbers: 2 Signed This Week, HO Assigning in the 600000s!

In summary, a New Consultant Number is a unique identification number assigned to new consultants at Pampered Chef for tracking sales, commissions, and other important information. It can be found in the welcome email or by contacting a mentor or customer service. It is different from the Personal Website (PWS) link and cannot be changed. This number is important for internal purposes and identifying consultants within the company.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
I've signed 2 new consultants this week (yay me!). The consultant #s that HO is assigning people is now up into the 600000s. The difference between their 2 consultant #s is about 300. They signed 3 days apart, so about 100 consultants A DAY are signing up. I just find these kinds of numbers amazing. Then I look at one of my Exec's consultant #'s. It's in the 5000s.

Congrats on the 2 new recruits!

One thing about the numbers in the 600,000s, I don't think HO recycles consultant numbers, so that includes all the consultants who have since ended their business. But 100 per day, wow, that's a lot!

I would LOVE to see some kind of stats from HO on how many consultants they have sign each month- or average per day, how many in 2008 vs. 2009, etc.

What can I say, I'm a pricing analyst by day- I'm a numbers girl ;)

I'm sure the #s we want on how many recruits are signing each month are proprietary. They probably wouldn't even like my little analysis. But, I have seen info in the press from the DSA (Direct Sellers Association) quoting particular companies on how many new consultants have joined their company and year to year percentage increases.

Wow, congratulations on signing two new consultants this week! That's amazing! It's also incredible to see the growth in our company with the consultant numbers now reaching into the 600000s. That means about 100 new consultants are joining every day! It's truly inspiring to see so many people interested in becoming a part of our team and sharing their love for cooking and our products. Keep up the great work and let's continue to grow together!

1. What is a New Consultant Number?

A New Consultant Number is a unique identification number assigned to new consultants who join the Pampered Chef company. This number is used to track your sales, commissions, and other important information.

2. How do I find my New Consultant Number?

Your New Consultant Number can be found in your welcome email from Pampered Chef, or you can contact your mentor or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance.

3. Is my New Consultant Number the same as my Personal Website (PWS) link?

No, your New Consultant Number is different from your PWS link. Your PWS link is the website that customers use to shop from you, while your New Consultant Number is used for internal purposes within the company.

4. Can I change my New Consultant Number?

No, your New Consultant Number is assigned to you and cannot be changed. It is important to keep track of this number and use it for all Pampered Chef related activities.

5. Why is my New Consultant Number important?

Your New Consultant Number is important because it allows Pampered Chef to track your sales, commissions, and other business-related information. It also helps identify you as a consultant within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
Replies
Views
KristinaD
  • JJessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef