• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Consultant/No Notification!

In summary, someone who had been a consultant for a while bought a mini kit and got a new Consultant Number, but didn't go back to the line where she used to be, and ZERO notification from Home Office. Tech Support said there's a glitch in the system and that you can't trust the Overview page pop ups right now.
Sheila
Gold Member
I just happened to notice a member back on the team. She's at the bottom of the list with 30/90 day end dates, so it looks like she bought a new kit & got a new Consultant Number (she didn't go back in line where she used to be). ZERO notification from Home Office. She didn't say a word either. She joined again yesterday & I noticed her tonight. That's scary! I'd have felt AWFUL if I didn't notice for a week or more!

Did you not even get the "1 new consultant has joined your team" notice on consultant connection?

No. That's what's so weird!!!

Just checked again, still no notification & she joined on the 26th.

*** SPOKE WITH TECH SUPPORT *** There's a glitch in the system! So watch your Performance Tracker for newbies. You can't trust the Overview page pop ups right now.

Yes- I just had someone buy the mini kit yesterday. She was a previous consultant so she called me first. She just showed up on my team online.

They already knew about it when I called, but he said he'd relay that another Director had called in about it. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon.

I had that happen too! A past host signed up on my website w/o telling me, and the first I knew of it was when I got a copy of the "Welcome" email to her from my SD!

She finally popped up as a notification today, 4 days after she signed. (I checked about 1 AM & it wasn't there yet, but was when I checked at 3:45 PM.)

i got notification yesterday that people had used the kit reactivation 5 or 6 months ago! and someone who used the react this week hasnt shown up yet!

Hmmm, haven't received any renewal notices yet. But it's nice to know that it might be in the works!!! They've needed to notify us since they implemented the renewal program!!!

What does it mean to be a "New Consultant"?

A "New Consultant" is someone who has recently joined a company or organization as a consultant. They are typically in the early stages of their career and may still be learning the ropes of the industry.

Why was there no notification about a new consultant joining?

There could be several reasons why there was no notification about a new consultant joining. It is possible that the company or organization does not have a system in place for notifying others about new hires. It could also be that the new consultant joined without officially going through the company's HR department, or that the notification was overlooked or forgotten.

Is it normal to not receive a notification about a new consultant?

It depends on the company or organization's policies and procedures. Some may have a standard practice of notifying others about new hires, while others may not. It is always best to check with HR or a supervisor if you are unsure.

What should I do if I am a new consultant and there was no notification about my joining?

If you are a new consultant and have not received any notification about your joining, it is best to reach out to HR or your supervisor to confirm your status with the company. They will be able to provide you with any necessary information and help get you integrated into the company.

How can I make sure I am notified about new consultants joining in the future?

If you would like to be notified about new consultants joining in the future, you can ask HR or your supervisor to add you to their notification list. You can also check with your team or department to see if they have any specific procedures for informing others about new hires.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • Sheila