• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Booking Shows? Here's How!

In summary, Bill is a new business owner who is looking for ways to get more bookings. He has already booked one party through his partner's show, but he would like to get more bookings. He has heard that hosting a show is a good way to get more bookings, and he is trying out this idea at his upcoming show.
Bill Faber
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,
I am really new. Do not even have my kit yet, even though I check everyday it has not shipped yet. Hope it gets here before the first show.

My question is my partner is doing the first show and did not have a choice really. But how do I go about getting the other 3 bookings from that show. I mean I know at the show I will be asking. A couple of my friends have already agreed to do shows that my director has given me although she said I should not count those I should work on getting my own as well.

How do you go about asking your friends at this point to do the shows. I have verbally invited them to our show( the first one) but I would like to also start to have a couple others on the books. Any suggestions on how to ask others for shows so that you can get them under your belt as well.

Thanks,
Newbie- Bill

Congratulations on starting your business. To check your kit, go to fedex, and track by reference number use this reference number when the first 6 digits are your consultant number. XXXXXXG000101 I suggest taking the classes on bookings that are available online. One tip, is to make it about them, not about you.

Start filling out your list of 100. This will look at all aead of your life and it a great tool to use.

Welcome, and best wishes on your new business.Make sure everyone in every aspect of your life knows that you are now a Pampered Chef Consultant and that you're hoping many of them will want to host shows* so they can get the great tools we offer free or discounted. *The company uses the word "show," but I use the word "party." After all, everyone knows how to host a party. Hosting a show sounds daunting to many.

For the guests at the show, just stress the great benefits that hosts can receive. I take printouts of all the upcoming month specials or you can do one of the shortcuts here on CS that shows a brief synopsis of the upcoming months. After explaining the benefits of being a host, mention the Charter Host Gift and explain that they can get a little extra "thank you" from Pampered Chef for being one of your Charter Hosts. That sold 2 people at my new recruit's first show on Saturday! :)

Welcome, Bill! I will say it first: I am the mouthy one on this forum! LOL

I usually say, "If you find there is a lot more that you want to buy than you can tonight, the best thing to do is host a show and you WILL walk away with at least $100 in free PC products." (I base the $100 on my show average). But it would be a pretty safe number for you to work with. You would just host coach, so that they have a good show!

AJPratt said:
Welcome, Bill! I will say it first: I am the mouthy one on this forum! LOL

I'm sure there are others who are in close competition for that title. :D

raebates said:
I'm sure there are others who are in close competition for that title. :D

Hey, everyone is good at something!:D

An idea from my director: Order forms - name only! Drawing slips - complete information. When you are ready to hand out drawing slips, hand it personally to the person and in a low voice say to them "I would love to do a party with you". Next person - "I would love to do a party with you". You have to do it with each person in attendance at your party because if a person hears you say it to the person next to them and then not to them, they will think you didn't want to do a party with them. You have just personally invited every person in that room to have a party with you. At the check out, you have a reason to followup by asking again.

I will be trying this at my upcoming show, my first since my most recent move. Here we go again!

I'm sure you will get lots of great ideas from this site. I'm new as well - just started last month. To get me started I brought in a dessert to work and set out a few catalogs. Everyone that asked me for the recipe I had it printed out with my pampered chef info. I got a booking from it. Another co-worker mentioned that she loved the stoneware so I told her its her lucky day its the special for September and I would love to host a show for her. To practice I went over to my SIL's house to make the brunch sqares - she loved them so I told her if she and her hubby would like to do a catalog show I would purchase the med bar board as a thank you for hosting my first catalog show and giving me the experiece. I hope this helps. :D

Also, try to attend shows of others in your cluster! You'll gets lots of great ideas!

1. How do I get started as a new consultant?

To get started as a new consultant, you will need to sign up with Pampered Chef and purchase a starter kit. Once you receive your kit, you can begin hosting parties and selling products to build your business.

2. How can I find support and resources as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you will have access to our online training and support resources. You can also reach out to your upline, or experienced consultant who sponsored you, for guidance and assistance.

3. What are the best ways to promote my Pampered Chef business?

There are many ways to promote your business, including hosting parties, attending vendor events, utilizing social media, and reaching out to friends and family. It's important to find what works best for you and your business.

4. How do I manage my orders and deliveries?

You can manage your orders and deliveries through your Pampered Chef consultant website. You can also track orders and shipments through your back office and communicate with customers through the messaging system.

5. How can I earn rewards and incentives as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives through sales and recruiting goals. You can also participate in various challenges and contests offered by Pampered Chef to earn rewards and recognition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • ValM2010