• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What recipes can I make with my new consultant kit?

In summary, to become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can visit their website and click on the "Join" button. No prior experience is necessary, as they provide training and support. New consultants have access to resources, support, and a community of fellow consultants. To host a party or event, new consultants can reach out to their network or use provided resources and training. And as a consultant, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
Ok so I just signed up and got my kit (it is so much fun to play with everything) and I know their are three recipes included in the kit however I have people booking shows and attending my shows who have been to many shows and have seen all of these a few times. DO you have any suggestion of what to make. Something that is simple and includes the tools from the kit I see tons of recipes that i want to try once I get the tools but any suggestions?

If you go to Consultant Corner, and click on Recipes - choose Season's Best Recipes...and the last two recipes of each section of each Season's Best are recipes that use ONLY products in the New Consultant Kit.

So the last two recipes in each appetizer, main dish, and dessert section are all for you!

There are several back issues of SB there to browse through.

ok thanks that helps I dont know how I miss all of this info. lol

The 3-Cheese veggie pizza is a winner.

New favorite for new consultants is the Chicken Pesto and Tomato Flatbread recipe in the newest Season's Best. It's the last main dish recipe. It's excellent!

The Truffle Brownie Cups are delicious!

New here too. I did the Tomato Basil Squares this weekend and they were really good and will use several of your kit products. Try it out! You can find the recipe in the files section.

The Elegant Artichoke Cups are pretty tasty, too!

1. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and click on the "Join" button. From there, you can follow the steps to sign up and become a consultant. You can also reach out to a current consultant for more information and guidance.

2. Do I need to have prior cooking or sales experience to become a consultant?

No, prior experience is not required to become a consultant for Pampered Chef. We provide training and support to help you learn about our products and how to run your business successfully. Passion for cooking and a desire to share our products with others is all you need to get started.

3. What kind of support and resources are available for new consultants?

As a new consultant, you will have access to a variety of resources and support, including a personal mentor, online training and tools, and a community of fellow consultants. We also offer ongoing training and support to help you grow and develop your business.

4. How do I host a party or event as a new consultant?

Hosting a party or event is a great way to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products and grow your business. As a new consultant, you can reach out to your network to schedule parties and events, and we also provide resources and training to help you plan and host successful gatherings.

5. Can I choose my own schedule as a consultant?

Yes, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you'd like. This allows you to balance your business with other commitments and responsibilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Doodlbug329
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedlinda