• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Increase Bookings as a New Consultant?

In summary, Jess is an expert summarizer of content. She has been a consultant for 3 months and has booked 1 show. Her director never really helped her with incentives, so she had to learn on her own. Her last show did a dice game for bookings, and she is hoping to earn the spring product and only have 2 shows on her calendar for November and December. She just booked a show for the 17th.
cooknjess
OK I am going on my third month as a consultant. My 1st month was Awesome at least I think. I had $1895 in sales and 4 shows. Then I had my second month which I only had 1 show at $372. I am so frustrated!!!! I want more shows so bad. I do my calls to all the phone #s I know, and still nothing. I carry around my tote, nothing!!

My director never really helped me in incentives for bookings. I had to learn on my own.(Dont get me wrong my director is GREAT!)

My last show I had did a dice game for anyone that booked a party I would give them a simple additions (I chose) for the amount they rolled. I had 2 bookings.

I want to earn the spring product and only have the 2 shows on my calendar for November and December. I do have a show this Friday.

I have a couple questions 1st - Do any of you book shows for the following week? Or rather does any potintial hosts book a week before the date?

2nd- Does anyone have any advice for me on bookings? or making my party a success??? Please Help!!!: cry:

Last edited:
If you belong to a church or your children are in daycare or elementary school, you could check to see if they would be able to accomodate a "Christmas Vendor Showcase" for DS/HBB. This would give you some exposure and get some bookings from that. Offer a Free Spice if they book and hold on the original date. I look for every booth I can in my area. I did 2 booths in September and 4 booths in October. It didn't generate a lot of sales but I got some great leads for customers as well as a few Hosts from people I didn't know! It's hard to do it, but you need to "break out" of your core group of friends/family/acquaintances. That gives you a broader base of people to reach.

Hi Jess,

Where in Nevada are you? I too am in Nevada and we have a great team in Reno as well as Vegas...let me know.

cooknjess said:
OK I am going on my third month as a consultant. My 1st month was Awesome at least I think. I had $1895 in sales and 4 shows. Then I had my second month which I only had 1 show at $372. I am so frustrated!!!! I want more shows so bad. I do my calls to all the phone #s I know, and still nothing. I carry around my tote, nothing!!

My director never really helped me in incentives for bookings or anything. I had to learn on my own.

My last show I had did a dice game for anyone that booked a party I would give them a simple additions (I chose) for the amount they rolled. I had 2 bookings.

I want to earn the spring product and only have the 2 shows on my calendar for November and December. I do have a show this Friday.

I have a couple questions 1st - Do any of you book shows for the following week? Or rather does any potintial hosts book a week before the date?

2nd- Does anyone have any advice for me on bookings? or making my party a success??? Please Help!!!: cry:

I just booked a show a couple days ago for the 17th. That's next Monday. I registered her show online. She is going to go on there and enter in her guest list. Then she's going to email everyone and then follow up with phone calls to be sure they know about her show. I'm sending her a host packet in the mail (she'll have it tomorrow). In there are some postcard invitations that she'll use to hand out to people she sees. I offered to mail out mini catalogs as reminder invitations, but she's not sure if it's needed. She's going to start with the email and phone calls and we'll see what feedback she gets.

The good thing about doing this is sometimes it means just one phone call to the guests. When she calls them, they hopefully know what they have on their schedule for next Monday and can RSVP right then and there. THen if they can't go, she'll see about getting an outside order from them and refer them to my website to shop online, or she'll make arrangements to get them a catalog.

So we'll see how it turns out. This is my first show booking close like this.

babywings76 said:
I just booked a show a couple days ago for the 17th. That's next Monday. I registered her show online. She is going to go on there and enter in her guest list. Then she's going to email everyone and then follow up with phone calls to be sure they know about her show.
Registering online for the promo and so that hosts can use PWS are two completely different things. Please double-check that you've entered the show in the promo registration area so that you aren't disappointed.

I have had success with booking catalog shows short-term. Hang in there and keep revisiting your list of 100...you can do it!

1. How do I get started as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, the first step is to contact your sponsor or director to get your consultant agreement and starter kit. From there, you can start setting up your business and learning about the products and tools available to you. Pampered Chef also offers training and resources to help you get started.

2. What are the best ways to promote and sell Pampered Chef products?

There are many effective ways to promote and sell Pampered Chef products. Some popular methods include hosting virtual or in-person parties, setting up a booth at local events, and utilizing social media to showcase products and connect with potential customers. It's also important to reach out to your personal network and let them know about your new business.

3. How can I maximize my earnings as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To maximize your earnings, it's important to set goals and create a plan for your business. This may include setting a schedule for parties, finding creative ways to reach new customers, and staying organized with your orders and inventory. Additionally, taking advantage of the Pampered Chef host program and recruiting new team members can also increase your earnings.

4. What are some tips for balancing my Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities?

Balancing a Pampered Chef business with other responsibilities can be challenging, but there are some strategies that can help. First, set a schedule and stick to it. This will help you stay on track and manage your time effectively. It's also important to delegate tasks when possible and prioritize your tasks. Don't be afraid to ask for help from your team or your sponsor if needed.

5. How can I continue to grow and develop as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To continue growing and developing as a Pampered Chef consultant, take advantage of the training and resources provided by the company. Attend conferences and events, connect with other consultants, and stay up-to-date on new products and promotions. It's also important to constantly evaluate and adjust your strategies to see what works best for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • elizabethby