• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant, Need Help With Words

In summary, the speaker is a new consultant for Pampered Chef in Puerto Rico and is looking for tips on how to introduce their friends and family to the products. They plan on sending a private Facebook message and also mention the option of hosting a show to earn free and discounted products. They also offer one-on-one consultations and online parties.
Jennis
Hello Everyone!!

I am a new consultant in Puerto Rico and I want to send an email to my friends and family about my business, fortunately almost no one knows about PC :thumbup: so I'll be the first to introduce them to the products. Any tips/advice on how to let them know I am a new consultant and invite them to book a show and get to know PC? Im thinking on sending a private Facebook message.

Thank you!!

Welcome, and congratulations on your new business! Have you taken the online courses for beginners? If I remember correctly they have some great suggestions.

Subject: Introducing My New Business: Pampered ChefDear friends and family,I am excited to announce that I have recently become a consultant for Pampered Chef in Puerto Rico! For those of you who are not familiar with Pampered Chef, it is a company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.I am thrilled to be a part of this amazing company and to have the opportunity to share these fantastic products with all of you. As a consultant, I will be hosting cooking shows where you can see and try out the products yourself, as well as learn some new recipes and cooking techniques.I would love to invite you to host a show and get to know the Pampered Chef products. It’s a great way to gather your friends and family for a fun and interactive cooking experience, while earning free and discounted products as a host. Plus, as a host, you'll also have the chance to earn exclusive host rewards and discounts.If hosting a show is not something you're interested in, I would still love to have you as a guest at one of my upcoming shows. It's a great opportunity to see the products in action and get some new ideas for your own kitchen.I am also available for one-on-one consultations and online parties, so if you can't make it to a show, we can still connect and I can help you find the perfect products for your needs.Thank you for taking the time to read this message and for supporting me in my new venture. I am looking forward to sharing the amazing products and benefits of Pampered Chef with all of you. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or if you would like to book a show.Let's cook up some fun together!Best regards, - Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I introduce myself as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, it's important to introduce yourself to potential customers and hostesses. You can use phrases like "Hi, I'm [Your Name] and I'm a new consultant with Pampered Chef. I'm excited to share our amazing products and recipes with you!" or "Hello, I'm [Your Name], a new Pampered Chef consultant. I can't wait to help you host a fun and delicious party!"

2. What are some key words or phrases to use during a party presentation?

During a party presentation, it's helpful to use words and phrases that highlight the benefits of our products. For example, "easy to use," "time-saving," "versatile," "high-quality," "family-friendly," "healthy cooking," and "delicious results." You can also ask open-ended questions like "Who loves to cook?" or "Who wants to save time in the kitchen?" to engage the audience.

3. How can I effectively describe the Pampered Chef business opportunity to potential recruits?

When describing the business opportunity, focus on the flexibility, support, and potential for earning income. You can say things like "Pampered Chef offers a flexible business opportunity that allows you to work on your own schedule," "As a consultant, you'll have access to training and resources to help you succeed," or "With Pampered Chef, you have the potential to earn extra income or even replace your full-time job."

4. How do I handle objections from potential customers or recruits?

It's important to listen to the objections and address them with empathy. For example, if someone says they don't have time to host a party, you can respond with "I completely understand, but did you know you can host a virtual party from the comfort of your own home?" or "I know life can be busy, but our products are designed to save you time in the kitchen." Be sure to also share personal stories or testimonials from satisfied customers to overcome objections.

5. What are some ways to follow up with potential customers or recruits?

Following up is crucial for building relationships and closing sales or recruiting. You can follow up through email, phone calls, or social media messages. Some effective ways to follow up include sharing recipe ideas, offering a special discount or promotion, or simply checking in to see if they have any questions or need assistance. It's also important to follow up in a timely manner, but not too frequently to avoid being pushy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thecougchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • soimpatient
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef88