• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Need Help With List

P
pc_am1
Hi All. I will be signing my consultant agreement on Friday because a few days before I hosted a show I decided to sign up so I am closing my show tommorow and can sign up the next day.

I have a couple of questions and feel free to email me privately too.

I am closing my show tomorrow ($700 show with lots of bookings) and I'm wondering what stoneware pieces I should buy because of the 20% special. I have $100 in free products after I purchase my kit and I want to get the most for my money and my additional 25% off.

I have a ton of PC stuff but none of the new stuff.

60% off stoneware Deep Dish Baker (Cranberry)
Half price #1 Family Skillet 2360
Half price #2 Insulated Tote 2137
Half price #3 Woven Rectangle Server Half Price set HP07

$100 Free Products (+$40 toward kit)
Nylon Slice N Serve 1167
Prep Bowl Set 1825
Mini Fluted Pan G441
Muffin Pan G465
Silicone Oven Mitt 1328
Rectangle Baker Lid 1431

Additional 25% off items
Southwest Seasoning 9505
Small Bar Pan (Quantity 5 for business use) G448
Citrus Press 2595
Rectangle Stone G350
Stoneware Loaf Pan G417

Total I want to spend is $250 on my order including my kit, 1/2 price items, 60%.

Also if anyone has a list of items of stuff I need to buy for my business examples: (folders for shows, business cards, window decal, PC shirt, pens, postcard stamps) this would be very helpful so I can do that now before my kit arrives. If you could also provide the bargain place to buy business cards, stamp, decal, etc.

Another question since I decided to sign up for it but I am the host do I get to purchase the host special at anyone who books from my show (within 6 months) even though I am becoming a consultant. I wouldn't want to buy those items that are available in Oct. and Nov for hosts at 60% off.

Thanks so much!
Amanda

Congratulations on a successful show and joining the Pampered Chef! Welcome to the family! I am new myself, so I really wouldn't know about the host special, but your list of items to purchase looks really good. We are supposed to purchase business cards and such from www.townandcountryprinting.com/chef.html
our shirts and stuff from http://www.vip-tpc.com
and other stuff from nancy's artwork and i don't remember that web address. I would recommend purchasing the cheap $.10 3 prong 2 pocket portfolios for your host and guest folders. you can re-use them or if people take them, they arent hard to replace. any office supplies you need, I recommend Office Max because as a consultant, you get a discount. Once you get your # and Password, log in to consultant's corner and it tells you how to save money there. I would also recommend the advantage card at office depot, not a credit card and it's free. every time you shop there you get a discount with it as well as rack up points for gift certificates and stuff...you will also save on your copies that way. Anything you can afford to purchase for advertising, I would recommend it as any advertising is good advertising. I hope all of this helps and good luck with your business...you seem really prepared for this and I know you will do well!

Hi Amanda! If you are wanting most of the new stuff, you can purchase it already at 50% off thru Sept. 30th. Go under CC, Click on Managing Your Business and then click on Samples and Supplies. Depending on when you signed your consultant agreement, you have until the end of the month to purchase these samples. It's a great deal and it's nice that you can bring it to all of your shows to show off all the new products. PC also has them broken up into different sets so you don't have to buy all of the new products since that does get pricey. Also, I would wait on the new family skillet b/c you can purchase that for half-off already on the supply order form. You can also get the Easy Accent Decorator half-off as well so I would get maybe the Stir-fry skillet instead of the family. I would also get a couple of the dill seasoning mixes since most of the recipes that I do, call for it.
As for the stones, I constantly use my large bar pan, deep dish baker and the medium bar pan!
Hope I helped some!

Hi Lauren!
You're picks look great! As mention, you can order the new products for 50% off (or more) through a supply order form by Sept. 30th.

Also, as a recommendation, I would recommend the Stoneware Bar Pan, the Stoneware Fluted Pan, a Rectangular Baker, and the Stoneware Mini-Loaf Pan, personally. I am not a big promoter of the Rectangle Stone. I tell my guests that the Large Round stone is great for cookies, biscuits, wreaths, rings, pizzas, etc. The Rectangle stone can do the same thing, but has a smaller surface for pizzas. If you really want a rectangle-shaped stone, the Bar Pan will suffice, and is much more versatile. The small sides allow you to cook things that may be juicy/fatty, without dripping off the side of the stone. (bacon, chicken, etc) You can also make brownies, sheet cake, lemon bars, etc on the Bar Pan.

I love the Rectangular Baker for casseroles, pasta bakes, cakes, brownies, roasts, and so much more! I love the Stoneware Fluted Pan for monkey bread, cakes, microwave cakes, roasting chicken, etc. I love the Stoneware Mini-Loaf pan for mini breads (zucchini, pumpkin) and I love making Double Chocolate Swirl Bread in it, as well as mini meatloaves.

This is just my opinion! Also, if you have a Rectagular Baker (or order one), I highly recommend the Rectangular Lid/Bowl. It's a must for making roasts, something I NEVER did before cooking with stoneware!

I hope this helps! Welcome to the PC family!

Hi Amanda!

As mentioned above you can buy the new products at 50% off. But since you're a new consultant, I think you will have six weeks to purchase these. The rest of us have a deadline of September 30th. If this is incorrect, someone please let me know!

Last edited:
You are right! New consultants that sign after August 1 will have six weeks after the agreement is received to order the samples!

hey guys....Even though I am a new consultant...AMANDA is the name of the one we are giving advice to!!! just thought you might like to know

WAIT!!!
Have your recuriter print you the list for SUPER STARTER BONUS PROGRAM.
There's plenty of items on your list that you can earn FREE in the next 3 months.
My am in first SS month and I earned my first SS okg and am very close to earning my first plus bons pkg.

Don't use your 1/2 price item on woven server and rectangle baker because you may earn the rectangle baker for FREE.
Don't get the !/2 price woven round and pizza stone because you get pizza stone and kit and then get the woven round in your first SS pkg.
One 1/2 price selection I would get is the scraper set, if you don't have all the scrapers. Guest really like seeing these and you will use them often at shows.
Also take a look at what are hostess specials for next few months because you will hosting shows of your own. And also be earning free stuff that way.

Don't be in a hurry to put out too much $$$ at first.

Charlene

Can someone please email me what the sets are of the new products at 50% off and the prices of each set?

I won't sign my agreement until 9/30 (because my show closes today) so hopefully it is true about having 6 weeks to pick up the new stuff.

I have the mini-loaf stone so I don't need to order it but the fluted pan instead of the mini-fluted sounds good and the stoneware bar pan I was hoping to get free in my starter months.

I have all of the scrapers except the smallest one so I thought I could get that one later.

Thank you!

Amanda

Here you are Amanda!
Sample Package A DT01

Item # Description Retail
1005 Reversible Bamboo Carving Board $69.00
1007 Cranberry Bar Board and Knife $8.50
1008 Butternut Bar Board and Knife $8.50
1105 Microplane® Adjustable Grater $26.50
1328 Silicone Oven Mitt $19.50
1375 Small Round Stone $14.50
2015 Spreader Set $16.50
2016 Striped Small Bowl $9.00
2017 Striped Small Square $9.00
2018 Striped Rectangle Platter $24.00
2019 Striped Medium Bowl $12.00
2137 Insulated Tote $39.50
2161 Stripe & Leaf Towel Set $14.25
2175 Easy Read Measuring Cups $22.00
2223 The Pampered Chef® Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook $14.75
2477 Stainless Mini Whisk $9.50
2595 Citrus Press $15.50
2646 Twixit! Clip Combo Pack $4.75
2715 Meat Lifters $25.00
2844 Turkey Basics Recipe Card Collection $3.00
2872 Roasting Pan with Rack $145.00
2955 Chef’s Tongs $19.75
9871 Basil Blend Canola Oil $10.50

Retail Price $540.50
Sample Price Per Package $250.00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sample Package B DT02

1008 Butternut Bar Board and Knife $8.50
1375 Small Round Stone $14.50
2016 Striped Small Bowl $9.00
2161 Stripe & Leaf Towel Set $14.25
2223 The Pampered Chef® Stoneware Inspirations Cookbook $14.75

Retail Price $61.00
Sample Price Per Package $30.50
Sample Package C DT03

1007 Cranberry Bar Board and Knife $8.50
1105 Microplane® Adjustable Grater $26.50
2017 Striped Small Square $9.00
2595 Citrus Press $15.50
2646 Twixit! Clip Combo Pack $4.75
2955 Chef’s Tongs $19.75
9871 Basil Blend Canola Oil $10.50

Retail Price $94.50
Sample Price Per Package $47.25

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sample Package D DT04

2019 Striped Medium Bowl $12.00
2175 Easy Read Measuring Cups $22.00
2715 Meat Lifters $25.00
2844 Turkey Basics Recipe Card Collection $3.00
2872 Roasting Pan with Rack $145.00

Retail Price $207.00
Sample Price Per Package $103.50
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sample Package E DT05

1005 Reversible Bamboo Carving Board $69.00
1328 Silicone Oven Mitt $19.50
2015 Spreader Set $16.50
2018 Striped Rectangle Platter $24.00
2137 Insulated Tote $39.50
2477 Stainless Mini Whisk $9.50

Retail Price $178.00
Sample Price Per Package $89.00
Entertaining Set with Striped Platter DT06

1988 Entertaining Set with Striped Platter $64.00

Retail Price $64.00
Sample Price Per Package $32.00
Rectangle Platter DT07

2022 Rectangle Platter $21.00

Retail Price $21.00
Sample Price Per Package $10.50
Leaf Napkin Set DT08

2162 Leaf Napkin Set $10.50

Retail Price $10.50
Sample Price Per Package $5.25
Reversible Table Runner DT09

2163 Reversible Table Runner $26.00

Retail Price $26.00
Sample Price Per Package $13.00
Reversible Placemat Set DT10

2164 Reversible Placemat Set $18.50

Retail Price $18.50
Sample Price Per Package $9.25
Leaf Napkin Ring Set DT11

2166 Leaf Napkin Ring Set $9.00

Retail Price $9.00
Sample Price Per Package $4.50
Woven Rectangle Tray DT12

2151 Woven Rectangle Tray $29.50

Retail Price $29.50
Sample Price Per Package $14.75
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebrate Plate DT13

2825 Celebrate Plate $24.50

Retail Price $24.50
Sample Price Per Package $12.25
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract DT16

9872 Double Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract $14.75

Retail Price $14.75
Sample Price Per Package $7.25

1. What stoneware pieces should I buy with the 20% special?

It's always a good idea to take advantage of discounts and promotions when building your collection. For stoneware, some popular items include the Deep Dish Baker, the Family Skillet, the Insulated Tote, and the Woven Rectangle Server. Consider your cooking and baking preferences and choose the pieces that will be most useful to you.

2. What should I buy with my $100 in free products?

With your free products, you have the opportunity to try out some new items and add to your collection. Some popular choices include the Nylon Slice N Serve, Prep Bowl Set, Mini Fluted Pan, Muffin Pan, Silicone Oven Mitt, and Rectangle Baker Lid. Choose items that will be useful and versatile in your kitchen.

3. What other items do I need to buy for my business?

In addition to your product purchases, there are a few other items you may want to consider investing in for your business. These include folders for organizing your shows, business cards to give out to potential customers, a window decal to advertise your business, a PC shirt to wear at shows, pens to give out as small gifts, and postcard stamps for sending out mailings. You can find these items at most office supply stores or online.

4. Can I still purchase the host special for shows I book as a consultant?

As a new consultant, you are still eligible to purchase the host special for shows you book within 6 months of your sign-up date. This is a great way to add to your collection and try out new products at a discounted price.

5. Where can I find bargains on business cards, stamps, and other supplies?

There are many online companies that offer business card printing services at affordable prices. Some popular options include Vistaprint, Moo, and Zazzle. For stamps and other supplies, you can check out office supply stores or online retailers such as Amazon or Staples for deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef88
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • Roadtripray