• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Looking for Pampered Chef Cookbooks - Any!! :)

In summary, Pampered Chef recommends several cookbooks for new consultants, including "Celebrate!", "Quick & Easy", "Cooking for Two", and "Grill It!" They also have a "Healthy Cooking" cookbook for nutritious meals and a "Food Allergy" cookbook for those with dietary restrictions. Past season cookbooks are available for purchase, and bundle packages at discounted prices can be found on their website or through a consultant.
HopefulChef2Be
I have none whatsoever, and I would love to buy some from anyone here that would have some! I just ordered my kit and am looking for any of the older Season's Best and any of the larger cookbooks as well!

Please let me know what you would like for them!
Thank you :p

Next month is our kit enhancement month (company wide). You can purchase 1 of anything in the catalog at 40% off. I would recommend getting the larger cookbooks then.

Ooohh!!Really?? (Can you tell I am new and just plain dumb? hee hee) So I can order one of each of the larger cookbooks for 40% each??? yippee!!

Now, I just need some of the Season's Best cookbooks!!! :)

Thank you for letting me know! I know NOTHING lol!!
:p

I have a Season's Best from last Season I believe if you're interested. Email me @ [email protected]

I have Some Season's Bests!Hi There!

I have the Fall/Winter 2004, Spring/Summer 2005, and Fall/Winter 2005. All Brand New! Let me know if you would like them!

1. What cookbooks do you recommend for a new Pampered Chef consultant?

We recommend our "Celebrate!" cookbook, which features a variety of dishes for special occasions, as well as our "Quick & Easy" cookbook for simple and delicious meals. We also suggest our "Cooking for Two" cookbook for smaller portions and our "Grill It!" cookbook for outdoor cooking.

2. Are there any cookbooks specifically for healthy meals?

Yes, we have a "Healthy Cooking" cookbook that features nutritious and wholesome recipes for a balanced diet. Additionally, many of our other cookbooks include tips for making healthier versions of your favorite dishes.

3. Can I purchase cookbooks from previous seasons?

Yes, we have a limited number of past season cookbooks available for purchase. Please contact our customer service team for availability and pricing.

4. Are there any cookbooks that focus on specific dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a "Food Allergy" cookbook that features recipes free of common allergens. We also have a "Vegetarian" cookbook for those following a meat-free diet. Please note that all of our cookbooks include modifications and substitutions for various dietary needs.

5. Can I purchase a bundle of cookbooks at a discounted price?

Yes, we offer bundle packages for our cookbooks at a discounted price. Please check our website or contact your consultant for current bundle options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Jolene0525
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefJWarren
  • Tammy Thurmon