• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing: New Consultant Letter for Friends & Family

In summary, a "New Consultant Letter" is a welcome letter sent to new consultants who have recently joined Pampered Chef. It is typically sent to their email address on file and contains important information and resources to help them get started with their new business. The letter includes details about their consultant account, website login information, and steps to take to get started. Unfortunately, the letter cannot be customized, but consultants can add a personalized welcome message. After receiving the letter, it is important to read it carefully and reach out to the consultant support team for any questions or assistance needed.
taraspampered
Hi all, I'm new here and a new consultant. Does anybody have a good form email introducing yourself as a consultant to send to friends & family. Thanks!!!

This was an email announcement I used, hope it helps.

Attachments

• PamperedChef Announcement.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 629
Sorry, don't forget to change the website address to the US site

What is a "New Consultant Letter"?

A "New Consultant Letter" is a welcome letter sent to new consultants who have recently joined Pampered Chef. It contains important information and resources to help them get started with their new business.

How do I receive my "New Consultant Letter"?

The "New Consultant Letter" is typically sent to your email address on file within a few days of joining Pampered Chef. If you have not received it, please contact your consultant support team for assistance.

What information is included in the "New Consultant Letter"?

The letter includes important details about your new consultant account, such as your consultant ID, website login information, and how to access training and support materials. It also outlines the steps you need to take to get started with your new business.

Can I customize my "New Consultant Letter"?

Unfortunately, the "New Consultant Letter" cannot be customized. However, you can add a personal touch by including a personalized welcome message when you reach out to your new consultants.

What should I do after receiving my "New Consultant Letter"?

After receiving your "New Consultant Letter", it is important to read through it carefully and follow the steps outlined to get started with your new business. Don't hesitate to reach out to your consultant support team if you have any questions or need assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandytown
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lakamper
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lakamper
Replies