• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Where Can I Find the New Consultant Kit Picture?

In summary, the New Consultant Kit Picture includes a variety of essential tools and products for starting a Pampered Chef business, priced at $109 plus tax and shipping. The kit can be customized and typically arrives within 5-7 business days. All products come with a 1-year warranty and a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
Hi all I am in need of the new picture of the new kit can't seem to find it anywhere thanks in advance. I am going to use it at an event this week.

Will this work?

Attachments

• FullConsultantKit2012.jpg
    FullConsultantKit2012.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 508
  • MiniConsultantKit2012.jpg
    MiniConsultantKit2012.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 451
Thanks Bobbi wow I love this site ask and you shall receive.

1. What is included in the New Consultant Kit Picture?

The New Consultant Kit Picture includes a variety of essential tools and products to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and food products.

2. How much does the New Consultant Kit Picture cost?

The New Consultant Kit Picture is available for purchase at a discounted price of $109 plus tax and shipping. This is a great value considering the retail value of the products included is over $400.

3. Can I customize my New Consultant Kit Picture?

Yes, you can customize your New Consultant Kit Picture by selecting the products you want to include. This allows you to tailor the kit to your specific cooking and selling needs.

4. How long does it take to receive the New Consultant Kit Picture?

Once you have placed your order, the New Consultant Kit Picture will typically arrive within 5-7 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

5. Is there a warranty or guarantee for the products in the New Consultant Kit Picture?

All products included in the New Consultant Kit Picture come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with any of the products, you can return them for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandra Townsend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies