• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the New Consultant Kit Flyer Ready for September?

In summary, the conversation is about a flyer created to promote new incentives for a product called "Your Life, Your Way." The flyer was designed to use less ink and includes product numbers. The group discusses other supplies included in the kit and how to order them, as well as the importance of qualifying for certain incentives by a certain date. They also mention the usefulness of a website for new ideas and training.
Trish1953
Silver Member
I put together a flyer (to be used in September) to go with the new "Your Life, Your Way" brochure, which includes the new incentives. I thought this one might use less ink than the one on CC. I wanted to make sure I had the product numbers listed correctly. What do you guys think?

Trish n Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Success Begins with our New Consultant Kit 1a.doc
    120.5 KB · Views: 436
Nice Flyer! Hope you don't mind if I use it??

What else do we get? (besides all of the paperwork and training supplies) Do we get an apron?

Yep- you get a denim apron in the kit. There's no tablecloth, though (which kinda sucks). But I think that's in the booster that you can order in your first 60 days.
Edited to add: just checked and there's no tablecloth in the booster. Drat.

chefann said:
Yep- you get a denim apron in the kit. There's no tablecloth, though (which kinda sucks). But I think that's in the booster that you can order in your first 60 days.
Edited to add: just checked and there's no tablecloth in the booster. Drat.

This booster that you speak of....do I have to qualify to order?

No- there'll be an order form in your kit that you fill out and mail in (no electronic on this one, sorry). There's a whole bunch of supplies, and it's $36.00. It's a REALLY good deal, and is meant to keep you going after you go through your kit supplies, without having to break the bank.

My recruiter wants me to come over this week and train. I feel like that's all I've been doing with all of you the last few weeks. Won't she be surprised!? LOL:eek:

This website has been so helpful for me!! Getting new ideas!! My booster kit came in today but I haven't had a chance to go through it! Its really supposed to be helpful!!

Trish1953 said:
I put together a flyer (to be used in September) to go with the new "Your Life, Your Way" brochure, which includes the new incentives. I thought this one might use less ink than the one on CC. I wanted to make sure I had the product numbers listed correctly. What do you guys think?

Trish n Texas
Independent Consultant
This flyer is great! Thanks for sharing.

I would add that the qualifying must be done by October 31 to get the SS saute pan though...

1. What is included in the New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit includes all of the essential tools and materials you need to get started as a Pampered Chef consultant. This includes a variety of our top-selling products, as well as business supplies such as order forms and catalogs.

2. How much does the New Consultant Kit cost?

The cost of the New Consultant Kit varies, depending on your location and the current promotions. However, the kit typically costs around $99. This investment is well worth it, as it includes over $450 worth of products and supplies.

3. Can I customize my New Consultant Kit?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer the option to customize the New Consultant Kit. However, we carefully select the items included in the kit to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey.

4. Do I have to purchase the New Consultant Kit to become a consultant?

Yes, the New Consultant Kit is required in order to become a Pampered Chef consultant. It provides you with the necessary tools and resources to start your business and be successful.

5. How long does it take to receive the New Consultant Kit?

The New Consultant Kit typically ships within 3-5 business days after your enrollment is complete. Shipping times may vary depending on your location, but you can expect to receive your kit within 1-2 weeks after it has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Trish1953