• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a Successful New Consultant Kickoff Show?

In summary, the New Consultant Kickoff Show is an online event organized by Pampered Chef for new consultants to learn about the company, products, and business tools. It is typically held in the first few months after joining the company and new consultants will automatically be registered by their team leader. The event covers a variety of topics including an introduction to the business, tips for success, product knowledge, and training on using the company's website and tools. There is no cost for new consultants to attend as it is part of the training and support provided by Pampered Chef.
Brenchryst
Gold Member
Does anyone have an "I'm a new consultant and I'm having a kickoff show" invite? Or any ideas on what to share w/a new consultant?

Here is one that I have collected (can't remember where though)! Probably from someone on here! I haven't attached a file before so I hope it works!!

Attachments

• Kickoff Invite.doc
    79 KB · Views: 423
Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I have a few ideas for your kickoff show invite. First, make sure to include all the important details such as date, time, location, and any special instructions (e.g. bring a friend, RSVP, etc.). You can also add a brief description of what the kickoff show will entail and what attendees can expect to see and learn.In terms of what to share with a new consultant at the kickoff show, I would suggest going over the basics of the company and its products/services, as well as any important policies or procedures. It's also a good opportunity to introduce them to the team and any resources available to them, such as training materials or mentorship programs.Additionally, you could share success stories or tips from experienced consultants to inspire and motivate the new consultant. And don't forget to have some fun activities or games to break the ice and get everyone excited about the opportunity!Hope this helps and best of luck with your kickoff show!

What is the New Consultant Kickoff Show?

The New Consultant Kickoff Show is Pampered Chef's virtual event designed for new consultants to learn about the company, products, and business tools to help jumpstart their business.

When is the New Consultant Kickoff Show?

The New Consultant Kickoff Show is typically held in the first few months after a new consultant joins Pampered Chef. The exact date and time will be communicated to the new consultant by their team leader.

How do I register for the New Consultant Kickoff Show?

New consultants will automatically be registered for the New Consultant Kickoff Show by their team leader. They will receive an email with instructions on how to access the virtual event.

What can I expect to learn at the New Consultant Kickoff Show?

The New Consultant Kickoff Show covers a variety of topics, including an introduction to the business, tips for building a successful business, product knowledge, and training on using the Pampered Chef website and tools.

Is there a cost to attend the New Consultant Kickoff Show?

No, there is no cost for new consultants to attend the New Consultant Kickoff Show. It is part of the training and support provided by Pampered Chef to help new consultants get started on their business journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandytown
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBrittiny
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenchryst