• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any other suggestions for promoting a new business in the new year?

In summary, to become a new consultant with a Jan start date, you will need to complete an application on the Pampered Chef website. Upon approval, you will receive an email with instructions on setting up your consultant account and ordering your starter kit. The starter kit includes best-selling products, business supplies, and training materials. The cost for becoming a consultant with a Jan start date is $109, which covers the starter kit and access to training and support resources. Benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant include flexible work from home opportunities, discounted and exclusive products, and the potential to earn income and bonuses. Previous sales or cooking experience is not necessary, as training and support are provided, but having a passion for cooking and sharing products can be
txpmprdchef
I am going to start my business in January and I wondered if anyone had any cool ideas for promoting business for the new year. I am sending a letter in each of my holiday greeting cards to family and friends telling them about my new business, but would love any other suggetions!

New Year StartI too am starting in January. My kit should be here any day. I can't wait!! I am signing up for the website and including that in our Christmas cards as well. That way, they can take a look on-line.

What is the process for becoming a new consultant with a Jan start date?

To become a new consultant with a Jan start date, you will need to first complete an application on our website. Once your application is approved, you will receive an email with instructions on how to set up your consultant account and order your starter kit. You will also have access to training and support materials to help you get started.

What is included in the starter kit for new consultants?

The starter kit for new consultants includes a selection of our best-selling products, business supplies, and training materials. It is designed to give you the tools you need to start your Pampered Chef business successfully. The exact contents of the starter kit may vary, but it typically includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, as well as catalogs, order forms, and other business materials.

How much does it cost to become a new consultant with a Jan start date?

The cost to become a new consultant with a Jan start date is $109. This fee covers the cost of your starter kit and provides you with access to training and support resources. There are no additional fees or hidden costs associated with becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant comes with many benefits, including the ability to work from home and set your own schedule, access to discounted products and exclusive consultant-only products, and the opportunity to earn income and bonuses based on your sales and team performance. You will also have the support and guidance of our experienced team to help you grow your business.

Do I need any previous sales or cooking experience to become a consultant with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need any previous sales or cooking experience to become a consultant with Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary training and support to help you succeed in your business. However, having a passion for cooking and a desire to share our products with others can be beneficial in building your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joyce D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KrisGio