• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Family as a Consultant in Raleigh, NC?

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant in Raleigh, NC, you must first contact a current consultant or sign up on the Pampered Chef website. Then, you will need to purchase a starter kit, attend a new consultant orientation, and receive training and support to launch your business. The cost of the starter kit ranges from $99 to $159 and includes products and business supplies valued at over $450. As a consultant, you will have access to various training and support resources, including online courses, in-person events, and a mentor program. While you can sell Pampered Chef products online, the majority of sales will likely come from in-person parties and events. The income potential as a Pampered Chef consultant varies, with some
papollonia
Hello:

We just joined PC last Tuesday and got our Starter Kit Yesterday.
We are a Husband and Wife team..
Two weeks ago I had no idea that we would be getting into Pampered Chef.

My wife came home from a pampered Chef party that a friend of our had.
We talked for hours about the party and how much my wife loves to cook and wishes she could find a way to earn some side money incorporating her love of cooking. She has been using PC stuff for many years.

We both looked at each other and said "Pampered Chef!!!"

Then I thought: I know so many guys that love to cook. and a few that love to cook but don't want anyone to know!!

I went to my first show (to just observe) the other night. I was the only man there and was accepted by all, They all thought it was a great idea to have an all male or couples party..

Let me end with I love ChefSuccess.. I ran across it last week and have learned so much!!!

Paul

Paul,Welcome to PC and to Chef Success! Best wishes as you launch your new business, you are already off to a great start having the support of one another. You will certainly find a lot of great resources here. :)

1. What is the process for becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Raleigh, NC?

The first step is to contact a current consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to sign up. You will then need to purchase a starter kit, which contains everything you need to get started. You will also need to attend a new consultant orientation, which will provide you with training and support to help you launch your business.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost of the starter kit varies depending on the current promotion, but it typically ranges from $99 to $159. This investment includes products and business supplies valued at over $450, as well as access to training and support materials.

3. What kind of support and training will I receive as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support resources for its consultants. This includes online training courses, in-person events, a consultant community forum, and a mentor program. Additionally, your sponsor and other local consultants can provide guidance and support as you grow your business.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online as a consultant?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personalized consultant website. However, it is important to note that the majority of your sales will likely come from in-person parties and events.

5. Is it possible to make a significant income as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The income potential as a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on your level of dedication and effort. Many consultants are able to earn a full-time income, while others use it as a part-time or side hustle. It ultimately depends on your personal goals and the amount of time and energy you are willing to invest in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kim R
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • Cynthia Shugart