• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the New Consultant in NC? Excited for Upcoming Events!

In summary, Kristina is the new consultant in NC for Pampered Chef. She is excited to start her journey and is eagerly awaiting her consultant ID# and password to access the consultant website. There will be 4 shows, 1 Bridal Luncheon, and 2 catalog parties in February, and Kristina is looking forward to sharing the Pampered Chef experience with everyone. Her consultant ID# and password will be available as soon as she receives confirmation of her registration. To book a party with Kristina, you can contact her directly or through the Pampered Chef website. At her upcoming events, you can expect to see a wide variety of Pampered Chef products, from kitchen tools to cookware to pantry items. Make sure to
KristinaD
Hi everyone! My name is Kristina and I just signed up this afternoon! Anxiously awaiting my consultant ID# and password so I can start looking through the consultants website!!!! 4 shows + 1 Bridal Luncheon +2 catalog parties in the works for February! :) SO excited!

Welcome Kristina and congratulations on such a fantastic start!

Congratulations on your new business (great start, by the way!) and welcome to Chef Success! :D

congrats kristina!!! Welcome to Pampered Chef and enjoy your new business!!

Congrats Kristina!

Congratulations, and best wishes on your new business.

Welcome Kristina! Best of luck to you! Where in NC are you? I used to live in the Greensboro area. I might know your upline.

1. Who is the new consultant in NC?

The new consultant in NC is Kristina, who just signed up with Pampered Chef. She is excited to start her journey as a consultant and is eagerly awaiting her consultant ID# and password to access the consultant website.

2. What can we expect from the upcoming events?

In February, there will be 4 shows, 1 Bridal Luncheon, and 2 catalog parties. Kristina is very excited for these events and can't wait to share the Pampered Chef experience with everyone.

3. When will Kristina's consultant ID# and password be available?

Kristina's consultant ID# and password will be available as soon as she receives confirmation of her registration with Pampered Chef. She is anxiously awaiting this information so she can start exploring the consultant website.

4. How can I book a Pampered Chef party with Kristina?

If you are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party with Kristina, you can contact her directly or reach out to her through the Pampered Chef website. She would be happy to help you plan a fun and delicious party with friends and family.

5. What products can we expect to see at Kristina's upcoming events?

Kristina will have a wide variety of Pampered Chef products available at her upcoming events. From kitchen tools to cookware to pantry items, she will have something for everyone. Make sure to attend one of her events to see all the amazing products Pampered Chef has to offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RNurse74
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Marianne Pisanko
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Donna Fulcher