• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Did I Choose Pampered Chef as My Third Direct Sales Company?

In summary, the individual chose Pampered Chef as their third direct sales company due to their passion for cooking and the company's top-notch products and values. They have found Pampered Chef to be the best experience compared to their previous companies, with successful shows and great support from the company and their team. The individual loves the quality and versatility of the products, which make cooking and entertaining more enjoyable. Their experience as a Pampered Chef consultant has been fantastic, with successful shows and support from the company and their team. The individual, named Maggie, lives in southern Minnesota with her husband and dog and enjoys cooking, spending time with loved ones, and traveling.
mjdickie
Hi! My name is Maggie and I am a new consultant from southern Minnesota. I signed up because I love to cook and I absolutely love all the great products Pampered Chef has. This is my third direct sales company (one was selling cosmetics, the other was scrapbooking stuff) and it is by far the very best! I have had two shows already and have quite a few more on the books already.

I live with my husband Jason (we've been married a little over a year) and our puppy, Lucy. No kids yet, but hopefully soon!

Welcome to Pampered Chef Maggie! I am sure you will continue to love being a PC consultant, I have been one for six years now and still loving it. It's so much fun, you meet alot of nice people, and the pay isnt bad either : ) . As long as you believe in your product, you will do fine. It sounds like you are off to a great start, congrats on your new business!

It's hreat to have you in the Pampered Chef Family. This is a great site to get ideas and to also share ideas. It sounds like you are doing great already. Good luck in the future with the PC an your family.

Welcome Maggie!

You have come to the best place for help and encourgement!:)

Best of luck with your new business!

Welcome to the PC family! It's a great business to start and I can tell you love it already like the rest of us. It's so much fun and you meet so many nice people along the way. Best of luck (not that you need it)! Just have fun and you'll do great.

1. Why did you choose Pampered Chef as your third direct sales company?

I chose Pampered Chef because I have always had a passion for cooking and their products are top-notch. I also appreciate the company's values and commitment to quality.

2. How does Pampered Chef compare to your previous direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef has been the best experience for me so far. The products practically sell themselves and I have had a lot of success with my shows. The support from the company and my team has also been amazing.

3. What do you love most about Pampered Chef products?

I love the quality and versatility of the products. They are durable, easy to use, and make cooking and entertaining more enjoyable. Plus, there is a wide range of products to choose from, so there is something for everyone.

4. How has your experience been as a Pampered Chef consultant so far?

My experience has been fantastic! I have had two successful shows and have already booked several more. The company provides great training and resources, and my team has been so supportive and helpful. I am excited to see where this opportunity takes me.

5. Can you tell us a little about yourself and your family?

My name is Maggie and I live in southern Minnesota with my husband Jason and our puppy, Lucy. We have been married for a little over a year and are hoping to start a family soon. I work as a Pampered Chef consultant while also working a full-time job. I love cooking, spending time with my family and friends, and traveling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • DAWN NEWTON
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • June Moore