• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Consultants in DC: Anyone Else in the Area?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in kitchen tools and cooking products. Consultants host cooking demonstrations and sell products to customers, earning commission on their sales. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through an existing consultant by making a small initial investment and receiving a starter kit. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and attend training and networking events. You also have the ability to set your own schedule and work from home. A catalog show is when a consultant provides a customer with a catalog to browse and place an order from, while a house show is when a consultant hosts a cooking demonstration and invites friends and family to attend and purchase products. As
chef_stacie
Hi everyone. I just signed up, that March special was just too hard to resist! I've got two catalog shows booked and I've nearly booked two house shows. I'd really like to concentrate on charity shows if I can.

Are there any other consultants in the DC area?

Congrats Stacie! Best wishes as you work toward earning your 50% rebate.

Congratulations on all your bookings and best wishes in your career with Pampered Chef!

Welcome to the nut house. LOL

I think it's awsome you want to focus on fundraisers! there is tons of great info here for that.

Good luck!!

Hi Stacie, and welcome to CS and to PC. There are a few Cheffers (that's what we call ourselves here on Chef Success) in Northern VA. I'm in Fauquier county. I'm happy to help you in any way I can.

Hey there! I used to live in DC as well, but now I'm out in Manassas.

Welcome Stacie! Glad your here. I wish you the best with your business.

Thanks for the warm welcomes ya'll.

pampchefsarah said:
Hi Stacie, and welcome to CS and to PC. There are a few Cheffers (that's what we call ourselves here on Chef Success) in Northern VA. I'm in Fauquier county. I'm happy to help you in any way I can.

leftymac said:
Hey there! I used to live in DC as well, but now I'm out in Manassas.

Nice to see the DC(ish) area representing! :D

Hello Stacie,

I'm a bit north of you.. welcome to PC!!

What is Pampered Chef and what do consultants do?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in kitchen tools and cooking products. Consultants host cooking demonstrations and sell products to customers, earning commission on their sales.

How do I become a consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through an existing consultant. There is a small initial investment and you will receive a starter kit with everything you need to get started.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and attend training and networking events. You also have the ability to set your own schedule and work from home.

What is a catalog show and a house show?

A catalog show is when a consultant provides a customer with a catalog to browse and place an order from. A house show is when a consultant hosts a cooking demonstration and invites friends and family to attend and purchase products.

Can I focus on charity shows as a consultant?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the ability to choose which types of shows you want to host. Pampered Chef also has a program called "Round-Up from the Heart" where a portion of sales from designated products goes towards a chosen charity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cookin' Momma
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dana Nicole
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chef cheryl