• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I reach $1,250 in sales as a new Pampered Chef consultant in Dallas, TX?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant in Dallas, TX, it is definitely achievable to reach $1,250 in sales within your first 30 days. To increase sales, utilize your personal network, host online parties, and partner with local businesses or organizations. To ensure a good turnout for your show, promote it on social media and personally invite people. For a successful kid's baking class, promote it through social media and local parenting groups, offer a fun and interactive experience, and consider offering discounts for families with multiple children. If you don't reach your sales goal, don't worry as you can still earn back your investment and receive free products. Keep working towards your sales goals and don't give up!
JennsRAQ
Hey there! I'm a brand new consultant as of a week ago. ;)

I'll admit, I mainly joined because the kit is such a great deal :love: but I am giving this a real shot! I have 2 facebook shows going on right now and about $250 in sales so far, plus I have my own local show in my home on Saturday. I am terrified that no one will come!
I am also planning a kid's baking class for later this month and only have one family RSVPed for that so far. Again, I hope more will get involved.

I really, really want to hit the $1,250 in sales in my first 30 days! I figured that I can get this going right now during the holiday season and if I love it, I'll stick with it... and if not, then I will have at least made my money back and gotten some awesome products for free! :)

Nice to meet you all.

I do Kids in the Kitchen Cooking Workshops all the time if you need any pointers.

Oh, awesome! Thanks. :) We are neighbors. :) I'm in Carrollton right now. I'll be moving to northern Ft. Worth in the spring, so I feel nervous about building up my customer base... twice!

Congrats on your new business! I'm in the Dallas area too. ;)

1. Can I really reach $1,250 in sales as a new Pampered Chef consultant in Dallas, TX?

Absolutely! As a new consultant, it may seem like a daunting goal, but it is definitely achievable. Many consultants have successfully reached this sales goal within their first 30 days.

2. How can I increase my sales as a new consultant?

There are a few things you can do to increase your sales as a new consultant. First, make sure to utilize your personal network and reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also host online parties and offer incentives for guests to make purchases. Additionally, consider partnering with local businesses or organizations to host events or fundraisers.

3. I have a show coming up but I'm worried no one will come. What can I do?

First, don't panic! It's normal to have some nerves before hosting your first show. To ensure a good turnout, make sure to promote your show on social media and to personally invite people. You can also offer incentives or discounts for guests who bring a friend. Remember, even if only a few people attend, it's still a great opportunity to showcase the products and potentially make sales.

4. How can I make my kid's baking class successful?

Promote your class through social media and local parenting groups. You can also reach out to schools or community centers to see if they can help spread the word. Offer a fun and interactive experience for the kids, and consider offering a discount for families who sign up multiple children. Don't get discouraged if you only have a few RSVPs, as word of mouth can also lead to more participants.

5. What happens if I don't reach $1,250 in sales in my first 30 days?

Don't worry, even if you don't reach the goal, you can still earn back your initial investment and receive free products from your starter kit. Plus, you'll have gained valuable experience and knowledge that you can use to continue growing your business. Don't give up and keep working towards your sales goals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Carrie Potashnick
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laurie Jimenez