• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a New Consultant From El Paso, TX Succeed in Direct Sales?

In summary, success in direct sales depends on dedication, hard work, and a willingness to learn. To improve selling skills, take advantage of training and resources, attend workshops and conferences, and practice with friends and family. To increase sales, network and build relationships with potential clients, use social media, and offer exceptional customer service. To become a Team Leader, meet sales and recruiting goals set by the company. Direct sales is a thriving industry in El Paso, TX, and with determination and support, success is achievable.
prissylovescooking
Silver Member
Hi Everyone! I'm Priscilla and I've been a PC consultant for almost 8 months. My business has started off slow....very slow. Due to my own fault because I wasn't sure how to "sell". Now my business is slowly going. I hope to make Team Leader in time of the Leadership Training in Sept. 2012. :)

Welcome! You will find tons of great ideas and help on this forum.

Welcome from a former El Paso girl!

Welcome and congrats

priseortega said:
Welcome from a former El Paso girl!

Really? How cool :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :)

Welcome to the group. I'm from El Paso too, but I currently live in Tucson.

littlemaisyPC said:
Welcome to the group. I'm from El Paso too, but I currently live in Tucson.

Thank you all!! Wow your only 5 hours away from me! I will be in AZ again in July for Fall Launch.:D

Welcome, Priscilla!

Welcome and best wishes for a successful business.

hi priscilla from a fellow texan (kerrville).

1. Can a New Consultant Succeed in Direct Sales?

As with any new venture, success in direct sales depends on your dedication, hard work, and willingness to learn. While it may take some time to build your business, many new consultants have found great success in the direct sales industry.

2. How Can I Improve My Selling Skills?

The key to success in direct sales is knowing how to effectively sell products. Take advantage of training and resources provided by your company, attend workshops and conferences, and practice your sales pitch with friends and family. With time and practice, you will become a confident and successful salesperson.

3. How Can I Increase My Sales?

One way to increase sales is by networking and building relationships with potential clients. Attend local events and fairs, host parties or demonstrations, and use social media to promote your products. Also, make sure to follow up with customers and offer exceptional customer service to encourage repeat business.

4. How Can I Become a Team Leader?

To become a Team Leader, you will need to meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by your company. This may include reaching a certain level of sales, sponsoring new consultants, and building a team of successful consultants. It takes hard work and dedication, but with determination, you can achieve this goal.

5. Can I Succeed as a Direct Sales Consultant in El Paso, TX?

Absolutely! Direct sales is a popular and thriving industry in El Paso, TX. With a strong network of potential customers and support from your company and fellow consultants, you can definitely succeed in this market. Keep working hard and promoting your business, and you will see your efforts pay off in no time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Joyce D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mmof2grls