• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Can New Consultants Achieve $1000 in Sales with Pampered Chef?

In summary, the speaker shared a training method for new consultants during a director call. The method involves making a list of 100 contacts and reaching out to them to host a cooking show or participate in a Mystery Host Catalog Show. The speaker also suggests following up with potential hosts and customers and continuing to contact people on the list to increase sales.
almondfarm
Gold Member
I just sent this to my entire team, but I am going to start training this way for new consultants.. was shared on our director call yesterday...

Do you Want to have $1000 in sales in May? This will help you earn even more Pampered Chef $$ if you are in your first 90 days... GIVE THIS A TRY ... I will call you to see how it is working for you... ( It says you have just started, but this wording can easily be modified to say, "I am stepping up my Pampered Chef Business...")

Step #1: Make out your list of 100 (attached), make the biggest baddest list you can think of!!!!

Step #2: Start calling everyone on the list
* First Ask them to host a Cooking show, if they Can't then tell them about your Mystery Host Catalog Show and ask them if they would be willing to collect $100 in orders. Below is an e-mail they can also send out and it explains how the $1000 Mystery Host show works.

Hello Friends. I've just started my Pampered Chef business and I need you to help me off to a great start!, I am sponsoring a
Mystery Host $1000 Catalog Show !!!

If you want to host a show in February or March, I still have dates available. Call me to set up a date for your fun show!!

If not, check out this catalog show I am hosting.
It is so much fun & so easy to do….everyone participating will WIN a prize ~~ GUARANTEED!

Sincerely,

Your name Step #3: After they have had time to look at the catalog and place their orders, follow up with them again! Step #4: Hold a “Recap” meeting - Invite the host and the guests that placed orders to a Recap Party. Step #5: Send out Thank You Cards to everyone who participated & offered support - I have attached a template you can use. Step #6: Follow up with your previous host and customers to see if they would like to host or order again. Step #7: Rinse & Repeat - Keep on contacting people on your list, invite them to your shows and check in with customers & hosts that have already participated. Good Luck! I can't wait to see how much you can make in May!!!

Hey there! I just saw this post and I wanted to share my thoughts. I think this is a great idea for new consultants. It's always important to have a solid list of potential customers and reaching out to them can definitely help boost your sales. I also like the idea of the Mystery Host Catalog Show, it adds an element of excitement and incentive for customers to participate. I hope this training method works well for you and your team! Keep us updated on your progress. Good luck!

What is "New Consultant Fast Start"?

"New Consultant Fast Start" is a program designed to help new consultants in a company quickly get up to speed and start achieving success. It typically includes training, resources, and support to help consultants build their business and reach their goals.

Who can participate in "New Consultant Fast Start"?

Typically, "New Consultant Fast Start" is open to new consultants who have recently joined a company. However, some companies may also allow existing consultants to participate if they meet certain criteria, such as being within a certain time frame of joining the company.

What are the benefits of participating in "New Consultant Fast Start"?

Participating in "New Consultant Fast Start" can provide valuable training and resources to help new consultants build their business and achieve success. It can also help them develop important skills, build relationships with other consultants, and learn about the company and its products or services.

How long does "New Consultant Fast Start" last?

The length of the program may vary, but it typically lasts for a set period of time, such as 30 days or 90 days. Some companies may also have different levels of the program, with each level lasting for a specific amount of time.

Is there a cost to participate in "New Consultant Fast Start"?

In most cases, there is no additional cost to participate in "New Consultant Fast Start" beyond the initial cost of becoming a consultant for the company. However, some companies may require participants to purchase certain products or materials as part of the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Shortstuff0203