• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Email to Family and Friends. Rough Draft. Any Input Appreciated :)

In summary, Kat is starting her own Pampered Chef business. She is looking for tips and feedback to help her jump start her business. She recommends hosting a party with personal invitations and an enticing offer.
Kat B
This is a rough draft of an email to announce my joining pampered chef! Any tips and feedback appreciated so I can jump start my business right from the start :)Hello all,
To start of 2017 I have been gifted the opportunity to start my own Pampered Chef business. I want to try to fund my kids gymnastics and dance habits and not have to work too much more away from the kids.
I would love to kick off my start with a bang please let me know if you can help!
I can host an in home party at your house or do an online party via Facebook or even email invites to my direct website for ordering.
If you are unable to do a party now please consider forwarding my email, maybe someone you know is interested!
The hostess special for January is an extra bonus as well because it is double rewards month. See attachment.
Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks for your support :)
Kat

Good start, first, how many people is this actually? If under 20 I would seriously consider personalizing it. People can tell the difference and appreciate it. It also puts more friendly pressure on them to respond and host a show if they know they are specifically being addressed.

I sent it to 70 ppl and also sent out a fb blast as well. I really want to start off with a bang

Kat, you have great energy to start your new business! Treat it as you would being a great hostess - invite people PERSONALLY, and make it worth their while with an enticing offer.Think about it - would you likely attend an event someone had put a flyer on your car for? A flyer on your door? In your mailbox? Or one where a friend called and invited you? Where someone wrote you a short personal note and said "I hope you can come, it will be more fun with you here"?"Fun, Food, Facts and Fine Recipes you'll actually use" are our ingredients for success. Once you have hosts, coach coach coach them (3 host coaching calls). Also, have a card table in your car just in case, and use your host's PC product instead of bringing your own [even for one or two products] once you decide what recipe to make. Keep it short, center your recipes around one or two big ticket items (double burner grill pan / DCB / executive skillet) and complete each guest with a full service checkout, and you're well on your way to building a phenomenal business!

scottcooks said:
Kat, you have great energy to start your new business! Treat it as you would being a great hostess - invite people PERSONALLY, and make it worth their while with an enticing offer.Think about it - would you likely attend an event someone had put a flyer on your car for? A flyer on your door? In your mailbox? Or one where a friend called and invited you? Where someone wrote you a short personal note and said "I hope you can come, it will be more fun with you here"?"Fun, Food, Facts and Fine Recipes you'll actually use" are our ingredients for success. Once you have hosts, coach coach coach them (3 host coaching calls). Also, have a card table in your car just in case, and use your host's PC product instead of bringing your own [even for one or two products] once you decide what recipe to make. Keep it short, center your recipes around one or two big ticket items (double burner grill pan / DCB / executive skillet) and complete each guest with a full service checkout, and you're well on your way to building a phenomenal business!
Thanks a lot Scott!!!! Appreciate your tips!

1. What should I include in my email to family and friends as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

When writing your email, be sure to introduce yourself as a new consultant and explain what Pampered Chef is. Include a personal message about why you decided to join and any special promotions or deals that are currently available. Make sure to also include a link to your personal Pampered Chef website so they can easily browse and shop for products.

2. Is it okay to send the same email to all of my family and friends?

While it may be tempting to send a generic email to everyone, it's important to personalize each message. Make sure to address each recipient by name and mention something specific about your relationship with them. This will make the email feel more personal and increase the chances of them reading and responding to it.

3. How often should I send out the email to family and friends?

It's up to you how often you want to send out the email, but we recommend sending it out at least once a month. This will keep your contacts updated on new products and promotions, and also serve as a reminder for them to support your business. Be sure not to bombard them with too many emails, as this may come across as spammy.

4. What should I do if I don't receive any responses from my email?

If you don't receive any responses from your email, don't be discouraged. Your family and friends may have missed the email or simply been busy at the time. It's important to follow up with a personalized message or phone call to remind them of your new venture and ask for their support. Also, try reaching out to them through other channels such as social media or in person.

5. Can I include a call to action in my email to family and friends?

Absolutely! In fact, it's highly encouraged to include a call to action in your email. This can be as simple as asking your contacts to visit your Pampered Chef website and browse the catalog, or even hosting a virtual party. Make sure to make the call to action clear and easy for them to follow through on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Patricia A Tana
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies