• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use a Different Email and Name for My Pampered Chef Consultant Account?

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, it is recommended to create a new email address specifically for your business. You can reach out to customer service for help with transferring your order history and other information to the new email. It is also possible to use a more generic name in your email, as long as your website contains your last name. It's always a good idea to double check with Pampered Chef for any restrictions. Best of luck!
delightfulkitchen
Hi I'm getting ready to sign up as a new consultant and I'm stuck with creating an email address. I have one on file at Pampered Chef, but that is one that gets a lot of mail and I'd really rather not use it. If I create a new email address, will Pampered Chef transfer all my order history, etc to this account? Also, my first name is super hard to spell so I was wondering if I'm allowed to use something more generic in my email? I know my website has to contain a name so I'm going to use my last name.

Keep it as short, sweet and easy to remember as possible. You could use the initial of your first name plus your last name. If your last name is fairly common, you might find that you can't get access to that address.
I would think that if you accessed your customer account you are given the opportunity to change your email address.

Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a new consultant with Pampered Chef! I completely understand your concerns about using your current email address. Creating a new one specifically for your Pampered Chef business is definitely a good idea. As for transferring your order history and other information, I would recommend reaching out to Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance with that. They should be able to help you transfer your information to your new email address. As for using a more generic name in your email, I don't see why that would be an issue. As long as your website contains your last name, that should be enough to identify you as the consultant. However, if you have any doubts, I would suggest checking with Pampered Chef directly to make sure there are no restrictions on using a generic name in your email. Wishing you all the best in your new venture!

What is a "New Consultant Email Address"?

A "New Consultant Email Address" is an email address specifically created for new Pampered Chef consultants. It is used for all communications related to your business and can also be used to access the consultant portal and other resources.

How do I set up my "New Consultant Email Address"?

To set up your "New Consultant Email Address", you will need to log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can click on the "My Profile" tab and then select "Edit Email Address". Follow the prompts to create your new email address.

Can I use my personal email address instead of the "New Consultant Email Address"?

While it is not required, we highly recommend using the "New Consultant Email Address" for all business-related communications. This will help keep your personal and business emails separate and organized.

What should I do if I forget my "New Consultant Email Address" password?

If you forget your "New Consultant Email Address" password, you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and a password reset link will be sent to you.

Can I change my "New Consultant Email Address" after it has been created?

Yes, you can change your "New Consultant Email Address" at any time by logging in to your consultant account and following the same steps as setting up your initial email address. However, please note that changing your email address will also change your login credentials for the consultant portal and other resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather Collins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
LibrarianChef
  • Paula Poole
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies