• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing My New Role as a PC Consultant: Sample E-mail for Friends & Family

In summary, a PC Consultant is a representative for Pampered Chef, a company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. They offer personalized product recommendations and tips, and can host cooking parties to showcase their products and share recipes. Introducing a new role as a PC Consultant means joining the company and sharing knowledge and expertise with friends and family. To support a PC Consultant, one can attend cooking parties, spread the word, and purchase products from them. By purchasing through a PC Consultant, one not only supports their role but also gains access to durable kitchen tools and personalized recommendations. It is possible to purchase Pampered Chef products without hosting a cooking party, as the PC Consultant is available to help find the best products for any kitchen needs.
strasfamily
Does anyone have an example of an e-mail I can send to my friends and family announcing that I am now a PC consultant? I searched the files and couldn't find anything.

new consultanthere's mine - i have closed 2 catalogue shows, and have 3 more still open. i live very far away from family and close friends - so this was my way to reach out. i emailed this to some but mailed it to most.

Attachments

• pc newsletter.pdf
    159.6 KB · Views: 366
Outstanding! I'll have to share with my new consultants! Thanks.:D

Is it possible for you to post your New Consultant newsletter/email in word so that it can be edited? This is the best one I have ever seen and it would really help some of my new team members.

Thanks in Advance.
Tina

I would love to have the newsletter in Word as well. It is one of the best I have seen so far and I would like to adapt it for my emails.

Thanks!

I found these 3 letters on this wedsite.

:D I DID NOT DESIGN THEM, SOMEONE ELSE DID AND THEY DID A GREAT JOB!!!:D
I did put my info into them

I hope one of these will help you.:)

Attachments

• CHEF SUCCESS - Neighborhood 001.doc
    30 KB · Views: 455
  • CHEF SUCCESS - Neighborhood 003.doc
    41 KB · Views: 414
  • CHEF SUCCESS - New Consultant 001.doc
    82 KB · Views: 556
new consultantthanks for all the positive feedback!! i spend a lot of time creating my letters and flyers and i'm gald you like them - hopefully they are helping my business as well. i know my cluster asks what i am sending when we brainstorm b/c they usually want to copy it :) here's my publisher version so you can make changes.

Attachments

• pc newsletter.pub
    160 KB · Views: 279

1. What is a PC Consultant?

A PC Consultant is a representative for Pampered Chef, a company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. As a PC Consultant, I am here to help you find the perfect products for your kitchen needs and provide you with tips and recipes to make mealtime easier and more enjoyable.

2. What does it mean to introduce your new role as a PC Consultant?

Introducing my new role as a PC Consultant means that I have recently joined Pampered Chef and am excited to share my knowledge and expertise with my friends and family. It also means that I am available to host cooking parties and offer personalized product recommendations.

3. How can I support you in your new role as a PC Consultant?

There are a few ways you can support me as a PC Consultant. You can attend one of my cooking parties, where I will showcase Pampered Chef products and share delicious recipes. You can also spread the word about my new role and invite your friends and family to join in on the fun. And of course, you can purchase Pampered Chef products from me!

4. What benefits do I get from purchasing Pampered Chef products through you?

By purchasing Pampered Chef products through me, you not only support my new role as a PC Consultant, but you also get access to high-quality, durable kitchen tools and cooking products. Additionally, as your Personal Consultant, I can provide you with personalized product recommendations and tips on how to use them for the best results.

5. Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products even if I am not interested in hosting a cooking party?

Yes, absolutely! You do not have to host a cooking party to purchase Pampered Chef products. You can simply browse my online catalog or contact me directly to place an order. I am here to help you find the best products for your kitchen needs, regardless of whether you host a party or not.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • soimpatient
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kitchen Couture