• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant E-Mail

strasfamily

May 6, 2006
Does anyone have an example of an e-mail I can send to my friends and family announcing that I am now a PC consultant? I searched the files and couldn't find anything.

jcwarr

Mar 11, 2006
new consultant

here's mine - i have closed 2 catalogue shows, and have 3 more still open. i live very far away from family and close friends - so this was my way to reach out. i emailed this to some but mailed it to most.

Attachments

• pc newsletter.pdf
    159.6 KB · Views: 298

Ann F

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 11, 2004
Outstanding! I'll have to share with my new consultants! Thanks.:D

tina617

Novice Member
Oct 30, 2005
Is it possible for you to post your New Consultant newsletter/email in word so that it can be edited? This is the best one I have ever seen and it would really help some of my new team members.

Thanks in Advance.
Tina

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
I would love to have the newsletter in Word as well. It is one of the best I have seen so far and I would like to adapt it for my emails.

Thanks!

whiteyteresa

Veteran Member
Feb 20, 2006
I found these 3 letters on this wedsite.

:D I DID NOT DESIGN THEM, SOMEONE ELSE DID AND THEY DID A GREAT JOB!!!:D
I did put my info into them

I hope one of these will help you.:)

Attachments

• CHEF SUCCESS - Neighborhood 001.doc
    30 KB · Views: 384
  • CHEF SUCCESS - Neighborhood 003.doc
    41 KB · Views: 340
  • CHEF SUCCESS - New Consultant 001.doc
    82 KB · Views: 480

jcwarr

Mar 11, 2006
new consultant

thanks for all the positive feedback!! i spend a lot of time creating my letters and flyers and i'm gald you like them - hopefully they are helping my business as well. i know my cluster asks what i am sending when we brainstorm b/c they usually want to copy it :) here's my publisher version so you can make changes.

Attachments

• pc newsletter.pub
    160 KB · Views: 203