• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to join the Pampered Chef family?!

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to fill out an application form on the website and purchase a starter kit. The starter kit costs $99 plus tax and shipping and includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. Previous sales experience is not required, as comprehensive training and support are provided. Consultants have the flexibility to work around their schedule and there are no ongoing monthly fees or quotas, with a minimum requirement of $150 in sales every three months to remain active.
StephanieTPC
Hi everyone - I've been perusing the site for probably two weeks now and I think I've exhausted my brain by reading and reading and reading.

I've chatted with a few of you already, but wanted to say Hi! to everyone and just say how much I am looking forward to being a consultant.

From what I've read, there is a great group of people here. I have learned so much already and feel very prepared (well as prepared as I can be!) for my first show on May 10th.

Stephanie

Glad to have you as a fellow Cheffer! Congrats on your first show, I am sure you will do well!

I would like to echo what Stephanie said. I signed April 9, 2006, but have been buying PC for about 8 years!! What took me so long!! This is a great site for ideas and it has given me many! So many I can't keep up with them.

I am so impressed with teaching tools PC provides, it makes it so easy to be a consultant and own your business.

My first show is tomorrow night (Apr 25) and I am doing an open house to get the word out about me. I already have 2 catalog shows going and I hope I will get many bookings from the open house tomorrow. Any tips you can pass my way about the open house to help it be successful?

Congrats to both of you for joining a great family!! :)

I wish you lots of success in your business!

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a consultant, you will need to fill out an application form on our website and purchase a starter kit. The starter kit includes all the essential tools and resources you need to get started with your Pampered Chef business.

2. How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The starter kit costs $99 plus tax and shipping. This investment gives you access to over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also additional business kits available for purchase.

3. Do I need to have previous sales experience to join Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need any previous sales experience to join our team. We provide comprehensive training and support to all our consultants to help them succeed.

4. Can I still work a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! Many of our consultants have successful Pampered Chef businesses while also maintaining full-time jobs. You have the flexibility to work your business around your schedule.

5. Are there any ongoing costs or quotas as a consultant?

There are no ongoing monthly fees or quotas as a Pampered Chef consultant. You only need to pay for any products or business supplies you wish to purchase. Our only requirement is that you submit at least $150 in sales every three months to remain active.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • Larene Hall