• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Bridal Registry

In summary, a bridal shower is just like doing a show and anyone can do that at any time, but the registry can not be done until she sets up her website. Once she qualifies, the registry can be setup.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I have a few questions. My newest team member had someone at her first show ask about bridal registries. I know she can't set up a bridal registry until she's qualified and has a website but is it possible to do a bridal shower? I don't know how soon I just want to have more answers before I get back to her. Thanks

a shower is just like doing a show and anyone can do that at any time, but the registry can not be done until she sets up her website

When you go to PamperedChef.com and create a registry, you can enter a consultant ID number. So you CAN have a registry under your consultant number without having a website.

You CAN set up a website without being qualified also. You will have to pay upfront but will get the credit for 3 months after you are qualified. Not sure if it's instantly after you qualify or if it's the next 3 months after the current time expires. I think it's right after you qualify, you get the credit.

I wish I had known that I could have set it up right away. It would have made my kick-off show easier and even more in total sales.

Teresa LM said:
You CAN set up a website without being qualified also. You will have to pay upfront but will get the credit for 3 months after you are qualified. Not sure if it's instantly after you qualify or if it's the next 3 months after the current time expires. I think it's right after you qualify, you get the credit.

I wish I had known that I could have set it up right away. It would have made my kick-off show easier and even more in total sales.

But yes- once she qualifies, the registry can't be setup on her website. But someone can set one up with her number. I'd go with a Bridal shower FIRST anyway, then the Bride can create a registry after her shower is over- to list any products she still wants but hasn't received yet at her shower. Just have a wish -list for guests at the shower that they can purchase for her there, if they choose.

What is the "New Consultant Bridal Registry" program?

The "New Consultant Bridal Registry" program is a special program offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants to help them build their businesses by allowing them to create and manage a personalized bridal registry for their customers.

How does the "New Consultant Bridal Registry" program work?

As a new consultant, you can enroll in the "New Consultant Bridal Registry" program and receive access to a personalized online portal where you can create and manage your customers' bridal registries. You can add products, track purchases, and communicate with your customers through this portal.

What are the benefits of participating in the "New Consultant Bridal Registry" program?

Participating in the "New Consultant Bridal Registry" program can help you attract new customers and increase your sales. By offering a personalized bridal registry service, you can provide a convenient and easy way for your customers to shop for wedding gifts, while also promoting your business.

How do I enroll in the "New Consultant Bridal Registry" program?

To enroll in the "New Consultant Bridal Registry" program, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Business" tab. From there, you can click on the "Bridal Registry" tab and follow the instructions to enroll. You will need to have an active consultant account to participate in this program.

Are there any fees associated with the "New Consultant Bridal Registry" program?

No, there are no additional fees to participate in the "New Consultant Bridal Registry" program. As long as you have an active consultant account, you can access and use the bridal registry portal for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Tams
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies