• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Booster: Catalog & Paperwork Shipping Info for Boosters

P
Pampered Laura
When will the new catalogs/paperwork ship for new consultants ordering their boosters? Trying to tell a new consultant when she should send her booster kit order form in. TIA!:D

I sent mine in a while ago and just put a note on it that I'd like them to wait and send me the S/S paperwork.

Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a new consultant! I'm happy to assist you with your question about the shipping of catalogs and paperwork for boosters. Typically, new consultants can expect their catalogs and paperwork to ship within 2-3 business days after placing their booster kit order. However, please keep in mind that shipping times may vary depending on your location. I would recommend sending in your booster kit order form as soon as possible so that you can start promoting and selling Pampered Chef products right away. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Best of luck with your new business!

1. When will the new catalogs and paperwork ship for new consultants ordering their boosters?

The catalogs and paperwork for new consultants ordering their boosters typically ship within 3-5 business days after the order form is received.

2. What is a booster kit order form?

A booster kit order form is a document used by new consultants to order additional materials, such as catalogs and paperwork, to help jumpstart their business.

3. Can a new consultant order a booster kit at any time?

Yes, a new consultant can order a booster kit at any time. However, it is recommended to order it as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery of materials.

4. How can a new consultant track the shipment of their booster kit?

A tracking number will be provided to the new consultant once the booster kit has been shipped. They can use this tracking number to track the shipment on the shipping company's website.

5. Is there an additional cost for shipping the booster kit?

Yes, there is usually a small shipping fee for the booster kit. This fee will be included in the total cost of the booster kit when the new consultant places their order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • DebPC