• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting the New Consultant App on Android Tablet: Tips and Support

In summary, "New Consultant App" is a software application that helps consultants manage their business, clients, and projects efficiently. It offers project tracking, client communication, and financial management features. To sign up, you can visit the website and click on the "Sign Up" button to enter your personal information and choose a subscription plan. The benefits of using "New Consultant App" include improved organization, increased productivity, and better communication with clients, as well as efficient management of finances and project tracking. It is compatible with all devices and can be accessed through a web browser. Additionally, there is a free trial available for a limited time for users to explore the app's features before purchasing a subscription.
Karen Kuba
HELP! Is anyone using the New Consultant App on an Android TABLET?
Tech support says that they are not supporting nor developing for the Android Tablet.
I feel like I am being backed into a corner to have to purchase an iPad....I prefer the tablets
and do not like how Pampered Chef is going about this supporting only one platform.

The doc on the website says it might work, just the screen would be small....not good...
the phone screens are too small for me...

Until it is actually released I do not think we will know how it works..... I don't see it happening any time real soon anyhow since it has been 2+ years since they even brought it about and it is still not released.

Karen Kuba said:
Tech support says that they are not supporting nor developing for the Android Tablet.
That is utterly bizarre. It doesn't take that much more effect to develop for Android. And considering Android tablets make up for 35% of the market, it is flat out dumb not to.

Is there still no android app? How disappointing..

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with the New Consultant App not being supported on Android tablets. As a fellow consultant, I have also encountered this issue and have found a workaround that may help you. While the app may not be optimized for tablets, you can still access it by using the "desktop mode" on your tablet's web browser. This will allow you to view the app in a larger screen, similar to how it would appear on an iPad. I hope this helps and allows you to continue using the tablet you prefer. Happy cooking!

What is "New Consultant App"?

"New Consultant App" is a software application designed for consultants to manage their business, clients, and projects efficiently. It offers various features such as project tracking, client communication, and financial management.

How do I sign up for "New Consultant App"?

You can sign up for "New Consultant App" by visiting our website and clicking on the "Sign Up" button. You will be prompted to enter your personal information and choose a subscription plan that best fits your needs.

What are the benefits of using "New Consultant App"?

"New Consultant App" offers numerous benefits for consultants, including improved organization, increased productivity, and better communication with clients. It also allows for efficient management of finances and project tracking, resulting in more successful and streamlined consulting services.

Is "New Consultant App" compatible with all devices?

Yes, "New Consultant App" is compatible with all devices, including smartphones, tablets, and computers. You can access the app through your web browser, making it convenient and accessible on any device with an internet connection.

Can I try "New Consultant App" before purchasing a subscription?

Yes, we offer a free trial of "New Consultant App" for a limited time. You can sign up for the trial on our website and explore the app's features and functionality before deciding to purchase a subscription.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • esavvymom
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pctharper