• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Review: New Classic Batter Bowl - Is it a Hit or Miss?

It’s smaller and I can fit it in my cabinet.I haven’t used it yet, but I like that it’s smaller.I don’t think it’s a good design.I don’t think the handle is sturdy enough.
smooz
Dare I say, I'm not loving the new batter bowl the way I love the old one. It feels really wide and I don't like the handle. It feels too short for such a large heavy bowl. Does anyone agree with me?

I haven't used my new batter bowl yet, it arrived a few days ago, but at my launch when they passed it around, the handle is what bothered me the most too. I have large hands, and it just didn't feel comfortable.

Oh, I used it yesterday at a show, and I loved it!!!

I think they should offer both and allow people to choose which shape they prefer! What is the email for customer feedback?

my biggest complaint with it is not the ability to mix... (because, i stand corrected, i used it today for the first time, and it worked well), i am really uncomfortable with the feel of it in my hand!

I pulled mine out of the box today and still can't get over how huge it looks - very large at the top. I'll give it a shot - and obviously use it at my shows - but my old ones are not leaving my kitchen!

I haven't used my small one yet (still waiting for my backordered Classic.) I LOVE this redesign. I can finally get rid of my 20 year old Pyrex. I've held onto it because it nests so nicely. This new design to me feels like what I've been using for years.

I mixed the batter for the S'mores Cake in the 1 quart, since my 2-quart has been backordered. Maybe it was because the bowl was small, but it took me FOREVER to incorporate the cake mix. I would have been terribly embarrased has this happened at a show.

I went through contact us on the website and put my thoughts under Product suggestions. I mentioned that it would be nice to offer both designs.

Anyone have a picture of both of these together?

I don't care for it, seems like dry ingredients get "stuck" in the edges of the bottom, unlike the original one that was rounded

The only thing I like about these is the fact they nest. Everyone else I have spoken to does not like them; both customers and consultants. Complaints are the handles are not sturdy and they do not fit in the hand (too small). They do not feel stable nor balanced when holding. The glass is thinner and of less quality. They do not feel sturdy. I agree with most of the complaints and I would never have purchased them except that I need to take the new design to my shows. It would seem someone could have come up with a stack-able design that was positive in all the other areas. I have told anyone that complains to contact the home office.

I like it.

What are the dimensions of the New Classic Batter Bowl?

The New Classic Batter Bowl measures 9 inches in diameter and has a height of 5 inches. It can hold up to 4 cups or 32 ounces of liquid.

Is the New Classic Batter Bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the New Classic Batter Bowl is microwave safe. It is also freezer and dishwasher safe for added convenience.

What is the material of the New Classic Batter Bowl?

The New Classic Batter Bowl is made of durable stoneware that is resistant to chipping, cracking, and staining. It is also oven safe up to 450°F.

Can the New Classic Batter Bowl be used for hot and cold ingredients?

Yes, the New Classic Batter Bowl can be used for both hot and cold ingredients. It is designed to withstand a wide range of temperatures and can be used for mixing, storing, and serving various types of food.

Does the New Classic Batter Bowl come with a lid?

Yes, the New Classic Batter Bowl comes with a versatile lid that can be used as a splatter guard, strainer, or to cover and store leftovers. The lid also has a built-in pouring spout for easy transfer of batter or liquids.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Perian Webb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jpanzenhagen