• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Rectangle Stone Still the Best Kitchen Tool After 20 Years?

In summary, the Rectangle Stone has been a customer favorite for over 20 years due to its versatility and durability. It stands out from other kitchen tools with its natural stoneware material that distributes heat evenly and has a non-stick surface. It can be used in the microwave, oven, and grill, and it's recommended to preheat it before use and avoid using metal utensils on it. To care for the Rectangle Stone, simply wash it with warm water and mild soap, and avoid using abrasive cleaners.
Angela Hernden
I'm very excited to join! Just became owner of large bar stone and deep covered baker.

Welcome to CS!

Angela Hernden said:
I'm very excited to join! Just became owner of large bar stone and deep covered baker.
Love the Bar stone!

Welcome to Pampered Chef and Chef Success! Wishing you much success in your new business. Be sure and check out our threads and files. there is a ton of terrific information here to help you.

Welcome. The rectangle stone was the first purchase I ever made, and it's still in use in my kitchen after almost 20 years.

1. Is the Rectangle Stone still the best kitchen tool after 20 years?

Yes, the Rectangle Stone has been a customer favorite for over 20 years due to its versatility and durability. It's perfect for baking breads, pizzas, and other delicious dishes.

2. What makes the Rectangle Stone stand out from other kitchen tools?

The Rectangle Stone is made from natural stoneware that distributes heat evenly, resulting in perfectly cooked food every time. It also has a non-stick surface, making it easy to clean and maintain.

3. Can I use the Rectangle Stone in the microwave?

Yes, the Rectangle Stone is safe to use in the microwave. It can also be used in the oven and on the grill, making it a versatile tool for all types of cooking.

4. What are some tips for using the Rectangle Stone?

To ensure the best results, it's recommended to preheat the Rectangle Stone before placing food on it. Also, avoid using metal utensils on the stone as it can cause scratches.

5. How do I care for my Rectangle Stone to make it last for years?

The Rectangle Stone is easy to care for. Simply wash it with warm water and mild soap, and avoid using abrasive cleaners. It's also important to let the stone cool down before cleaning or submerging it in water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• draskids
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa Barrineau
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kandi Earhart