• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Sales with Our New Ceramic Cookware - See It in Our Catalog!

In summary, ceramic cookware is made from kiln-fired clay, providing a non-stick and durable surface for cooking. The benefits of using ceramic cookware include non-toxic and non-reactive materials, even heat distribution, scratch-resistance, and easy cleaning. It is also safe to use, but it is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions. Most ceramic cookware can be used on all stovetop types, but it is important to check for compatibility. To clean and maintain ceramic cookware, warm soapy water and a soft sponge should be used, avoiding harsh abrasives and metal utensils. Seasoning before first use and periodically re-seasoning is also recommended to maintain the non-stick properties.
DebPC
Staff member
Are you showing it in the catalog?
Taking a piece with you to shows?
Using it during your demo?
Doing nothing to promote it?

Finally- are you selling some?

I take my 8" saute pan to every show and talk about it along with the others. I have sold more cookware, at least 1 piece per show, since it came out. Cookware is not something I sell alot of, except to hosts as 50% off products. I prefer to get paid for those cookware sales!

I have done an inpromtu fried egg a couple times. Lots of curious guests so the host pulls out an egg and we fry it. It sells!

Yes, I am showing it in the catalog and taking it with me to shows. I also use it during my demos to showcase its features. I am actively promoting it through various marketing efforts. And yes, I am selling some and continuously working to increase sales.

What is ceramic cookware?

Ceramic cookware is made from clay that is kiln-fired at high temperatures, creating a non-stick and durable surface for cooking.

What are the benefits of using ceramic cookware?

Ceramic cookware is non-toxic, non-reactive, and free from harmful chemicals. It also distributes heat evenly, is scratch-resistant, and easy to clean.

Is ceramic cookware safe to use?

Yes, ceramic cookware is safe to use as it does not leach any harmful chemicals or toxins into your food. However, it is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper use and care.

Can ceramic cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Most ceramic cookware can be used on all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. However, it is important to check the manufacturer's instructions to ensure compatibility.

How do I clean and maintain ceramic cookware?

Ceramic cookware can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils, as they can damage the non-stick surface. It is also recommended to season the cookware before first use and periodically re-season to maintain its non-stick properties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tara28
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperedalf
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • dannyzmom