• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Cd How to Sell the Collections:stoneware, Cookware, Simple Additions

In summary, the "New Cd How to Sell the Collections:stoneware, Cookware, Simple Additions" includes tips and strategies for selling stoneware, cookware, and Simple Additions products. It also provides general sales techniques that can be applied to any product or industry. The CD can be used by both beginners and experienced salespeople, as it covers both basic and advanced selling techniques. There are no special requirements for using the CD, as it can be used on any computer with a CD drive. Additionally, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee for the CD if the content and strategies are not satisfactory.
kimcooks4u
Gold Member
I listend to this new CD the other day on the way to a show. It is very good! Be sure to make it part of training new consultants on how to sell...

It's great to have "the words to say" right at your finger tips to play over and over.

Has anyone else played this CD?

No I haven't heard that one. Where did you order it?

Becky:

The new CD should come with your first Paperwork/Supply order for the new season. Which reminds me, I should check the box that came on Friday for mine!

Mary

Oh, ok. I'm placing my first order today. Thanks!

Hi there! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the CD and found it helpful for training new consultants. I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but I'll definitely make sure to add it to my playlist for future shows. Thanks for the recommendation! Have a great day!

What is included in the "New Cd How to Sell the Collections:stoneware, Cookware, Simple Additions"?

The CD includes tips and strategies for selling stoneware, cookware, and Simple Additions products.

Is this CD only for selling stoneware, cookware, and Simple Additions products?

No, the CD also provides general sales techniques that can be applied to any product or industry.

Can this CD be used by both beginners and experienced salespeople?

Yes, the CD covers both basic and advanced selling techniques, making it suitable for all levels of experience.

Are there any special requirements for using this CD?

No, the CD can be used on any computer with a CD drive. It does not require any special software or equipment.

Is there a money-back guarantee for this CD?

Yes, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the CD's content and strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Raenstorm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
  • schenectady90241
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • jj16